Woody? Woody? Are you all right?
胡迪,胡迪?你沒事吧?
I'm fine. I'm okay.
我沒事,我很好。
Oh, yeah! Time for lift-off!
對了!該發射了!
To infinity and beyond!
飛向宇宙浩瀚無垠!
Back, back.
退后,退后。
Down, down!
走開,走開!
Okay, what do I do? Come on, Woody. Think.
我該怎么辦?加油,胡迪,想啊,想啊。
Guys!
各位!
No, no, no, no! Wait! Wait. Listen, please.
不…等等 不要走,聽我說。
There's a good toy down there, and he's gonna be blown to bits in a few minutes. All because of me. We gotta save him. And...But I need your help.
巴斯是個好玩具,再過幾分鐘他就會被炸得粉碎。都是因為我,我們必須救他。但是我需要你們的幫忙。
Please. He's my friend. And he's the only one I've got.
拜托,他是我的朋友。我就只剩這么一個朋友。
Thank you. Okay, I think I know what to do.
謝謝,好了,我知道該怎么做。
We're gonna have to break a few rules. But if it works, it'll help everybody.
我們要打破一些小規則。如果成功了,這對我們大家都好。