Any other toy would give up his moving parts just to be you. You've got wings.
任何玩具都愿意被改造成像你一樣。你有飛翼,
You glow in the dark. You talk! Your helmet does that, that, that whoosh thing.
在黑暗中閃光,還會說話!你的頭盔還會… 那樣…那樣打開來。
You are a cool toy. As a matter of fact, you're too cool.
你是一個很酷的玩具。老實說你真的是酷斃了。
I mean, I mean, what chance does a toy like me have against a Buzz Lightyear action figure?
我在想… 像我這種普通的玩具怎么跟你這么有名的巴斯光年來比呢?
All I can do is...There's a snake in my boots. Why would Andy ever want to play with me when he's got you?
我了不起只會說…我的靴子里有蛇。安弟只要有了你就夠了,怎么還會喜歡我呢?
I'm the one that should be strapped to that rocket.
我才應該被綁在火箭上。
Listen, Buzz, forget about me. You should get outta here while you can.
聽好,巴斯,不要管我了。趁還來得及你趕快離開吧。
Buzz? What are you doin'? I thought you were...Come on, sheriff.
巴斯,你在干什么?我以為…來吧,警長,
There's a kid over in that house who needs us. Now let's get you out of this thing.
對面有個需要我們的孩子。讓我先把你弄出來。
Yes, sir! Come on, Buzz. We can do it.
是,遵命!加油,巴斯,我們辦得到。
Woody, it's the moving van. We gotta get outta here now. Come on, Buzz.
胡迪,搬家貨車到了。我們必須快點離開。加油,巴斯。
All right.
好了。
Hey, I'm out! Almost there.
巴斯,我出來了。快成功了。
I want to ride the pony.
我要騎小馬。