I looked everywhere, honey, but all I could find was your hat.
我到處都找過了,我只找到你的帽子而已。
But what if we leave them behind?
如果他們被丟在這里怎么辦?
Oh, don't worry, honey. I'm sure we'll find Woody and Buzz before we leave tomorrow.
別擔心。我們明天離開以前一定會找到胡迪和巴斯的。
I need air!
我需要空氣!
Will you quit movin' around?
你別動來動去的?
I'm sorry. It's just that I get...I get so nervous before I travel.
對不起,只是我在旅行之前會非常的緊張。
How did I get stuck with you as a moving buddy?
我怎么會選你當搬家伙伴?
Everyone else was picked.
其他人都被選光了。
Oh, Woody.
哦,胡迪。
If only you could see how much Andy misses you.
如果你能看到安弟有多想你那就好了。
Hey, Buzz! Hey. Get over here and see if you can get this toolbox. Off me.
嘿,巴斯!快過來幫我搬走這個工具箱。
Oh, come on, Buzz, I...Buzz, I can't do this without you. I need your help.
拜托,巴斯,巴斯,沒有你我辦不到,我需要你的幫忙。
I can't help. I can't help anyone.
我?guī)筒涣四悖規(guī)筒涣巳魏稳恕?/p>
Why, sure you can, Buzz. You can get me outta here.
你當然可以,巴斯,你可以把我弄出去。
Then I'll get that rocket off you, and we'll make a break for Andy's house.
然后我替你拆掉火箭,然后我們逃回安弟家去。
Andy's house, Sid's house. What's the difference?
安弟家,阿薛家。有什么差別呢?
Oh, Buzz. You've had a big fall. You must not be thinking clearly.
巴斯,你八成摔傻了,摔得腦筋都不清楚了。
No, Woody. For the first time I am thinking clearly. You were right all along.
不,胡迪。我的頭腦第一次這么清楚。你說得對,
I'm not a Space Ranger. I'm just a toy, a stupid, little, insignificant toy.
我不是什么太空騎警。我只是一個玩具 一個愚蠢微不足道的玩具。
Whoa, hey, wait a minute.
等一下,想想看。
Bein' a toy is a lot better than bein' a, a Space Ranger. Yeah, right. No, it is.
當一個玩具要比當什么太空騎警好多了。才怪。我說真的。
Look, over in that house is a kid who thinks you are the greatest.
聽著,在那個房子里面,有個小孩認為你是最棒的。
And it's not because you're a Space Ranger, pal. It's because you're a toy. You are his toy.
那可不是因為你是太空騎警。而是因為你是玩具,你是他的玩具。
But why would Andy want me?
安弟為什么會想要我呢?
Why would Andy want you? Look at you! You're a Buzz Lightyear.
安弟為什么會想要你?看看你自己,你是巴斯光年。