I didn't see his face.
我沒看到他的臉
He was built, under 6 feet, wiry, strong.
身材健碩,不到1米82,瘦而強壯
Guy was fast. He knew what he was doing.
動作很快,目標明確
He sat in Frank's closet for hours?
他在弗蘭克的衣柜里坐了幾個小時嗎
He sat on a rooftop unseen for longer.
他在屋頂上坐得更久
He's special ops. Has to be.
他一定是特種部隊,肯定是
Could be someone you arrested or convicted.
可能是你曾逮捕或定罪的
He's angry, thinks you wronged him.
心懷憤恨,認為你冤枉他了
Or he believes you hurt someone he cares about.
或是他認為你傷害了他在乎的人
Beth Davis.
貝絲·戴維斯
Think ex-military, proficient with guns and knives.
退伍軍人,擅長用刀和槍
All right. Got it.
好的,明白
Two guys you asked us to check out, they both have alibis.
你讓我們查的兩個人,都有不在場證明
I keep a list of all the people that have made credible threats against me in my office.
我辦公室里有一份名單,上面是所有曾確實威脅過我的人
I think there are a few more that fit that profile.
我覺得還有許多人符合
Those are from last year. This is this year.
這些是去年的,這是今年的
Who's that in the photo with you, Jimmy?
那照片里和你一起的是誰,吉米
That's me and Jesse at the midtown youth center.
當時我和杰西在市中心的青年中心
And Cara and Frank.
還有卡拉和弗蘭克
Yeah.
是的
Today's victims. What are you thinking, Jack?
今天的受害者,你有什么想法,杰克
Jimmy at his desk.
吉米坐在他桌前
Look where I'm sitting.
你看我坐在哪里
Who sits here?
一般誰會坐在這
My officers, men under my command.
我的手下,聽我指揮的人
Not perps?
沒有罪犯
Never.
從沒有過
Are we looking for a cop?
犯人有可能是警察嗎
One of my men?
我的手下嗎
Someone who sat right here staring at your loved ones while you reprimanded him,
一個坐在這里,在你訓斥他時盯著你所愛的人
made him feel small.
讓他感覺自己很渺小
This is where it began.
這是導火索
This where he started plotting against you.
他是在這里萌生了對付你的念頭
Anyone work for you who's ex-military?
你手下有誰曾經參過軍
Most of my men are ex-military.
我大部分手下都是退役軍人
Someone who satright here, Jimmy.
誰曾經坐在這位置上,吉米
And he's someone with a grievance against you.
這人對你心存不滿
Silas Martin.
賽拉斯·馬丁
I fired him two years ago.
我在兩年前解雇了他
Former special forces,
前特種部隊士兵
Sharpshooter in Afghanistan.
在阿富汗服役時是個神槍手
Get me a last known on Silas Martin, former LAPD, Metro Division.
查出賽拉斯·馬丁最后一次出現的位置,前洛杉磯警察,都市罪案部
Send patrol to his house.
讓巡警去他住址搜查
He's armed and dangerous.
他攜有武器,十分危險
All right, Jimmy. What do we need to know?
吉米,還有什么有用的信息
He killed a teenager in a high-school parking lot, said the kid pulled a gun,
他在高中停車場殺死了一名青少年,聲稱那孩子拔槍了
but no weapon was recovered at the scene.
但現場并未發現武器的痕跡
His military records were clean,
他的軍事記錄沒有問題
but when I did some digging, I found that he was treated for anxiety as a kid,
但進一步調查后,我發現他小時候曾接受過焦慮癥的治療
And I think there were even more issues.
我覺得他不僅僅有焦慮癥
The man was unstable. I had to let him go.
他的精神狀態不穩定,我必須得解雇他
His appeal dragged on and on,
他的上訴不斷延長案件的審理
but his termination was finalized 6 months ago.
但他的解雇協議在六個月前正式生效了
Did he everthreaten you?
他有威脅過你嗎
No. He barely saidany thing at his hearing.
沒有,他在聽證會上沒怎么說話
I knew he was upset, but I would have never expected this.
我知道他很生氣,但我沒想到他會做出這樣的事
The dismissal was just a trigger.
解雇生效觸發了他的不滿情緒
The way he's responding is tied to an underlying psychosis.
他響應的方式跟潛在的精神疾病有關
That son of a bitch.
這個混蛋
We got an address. Van Nuys.
查到地址了,范奈司街