杰西·海托華死了
We know you were looking out for him.
我們知道你很關照他
That kid had a lot of potential.
這孩子很有潛力
He was killed with the same gun that was used on Cara.
殺害他的兇器正是傷到卡拉的那把槍
Well, that doesn't make sense.
這不合理啊
My daughter didn't even know him.
我女兒壓根不認識他
Why would Paul shoot Jesse?
再說保羅殺杰西干嗎
Well, that's it. He wouldn't.
沒錯,他不會殺杰西的

Maybe someone with an ax to grind against you.
也許有人是沖你來的
Are you saying that I'm the common denominator here?
你們是說,我才是他倆之間的共同點
Yes. Does anyone have a grievance against you?
沒錯,有沒有人對你不滿
More importantly, who else could be in danger?
更重要的是,還有誰可能會受到傷害
We need a list of your family members.
我們需要你的親屬名單
Who's closest to you?
誰跟你最親
Uh, my sister and her family are in town for the wedding.
我妹妹一家人來這里參加婚禮了
We're securing everyone on the guest list.
我們會保護賓客名單上的所有人
Who else?
還有誰
My brother in Chicago.
我弟弟在芝加哥
Ok. But there has to be more family and friends.
好的,可你肯定不止這些親朋好友
Maybe your old partner can help put together a list for us.
也許你的老搭檔可以幫我們列個單子
Jimmy, where's Frank?
吉米,弗蘭克呢
We were told he'd be with you.
我們以為他跟你在一起
He just left.
他剛走
How close are you guys?
你們有多親密
He's my closest friend.
他是我最親近的朋友
Get him on the phone.
給他打電話
It's going straight to voicemail.
被轉入了語音信箱
What's his address?
他地址是什么
Uh, 1949 Sterling Drive, Studio City.
環球影城,斯特林大道1949號
I'll get uniforms en route.
我會派警力過去支持
How's jimmy?
吉米還好嗎
He's a wreck. Still at the hospital.
悲痛欲絕,還在醫院
And Cara?
卡拉呢
There's no word yet.
還沒消息
I tried calling you, but you weren't pickingup your phone.
我試過打給你,但你都不接電話
Yeah. They made me turn my phone off at ICU.
是啊,在重癥監護室要關掉手機
Must have forgotten to turn it back on.
一定是忘記再開機了
I'll make you something to eat.
我去給你弄點東西吃
Why don't you go shower?
你先去洗澡吧
Perfect.
好極了
Thank you, baby.
謝謝你,寶貝