You're a Weaver.
你用的是韋佛式(射姿)。
I took you for an isosceles guy.
我以為你會用等腰式(射姿)。
I have a rotator cuff issue, so I have to use the Weaver stance.
我的肩袖有傷,所以得用韋佛式射姿。
You are tight.
你肌肉太緊繃了。
I got stabbed when I was a cop.
我當警察時被刺傷過。
Yeah, I got stabbed in the third grade with a number two pencil.
我三年級時被人用二號鉛筆捅傷過,
Thought I was gonna get lead poisoning.
還以為要鉛中毒了呢。
Uh, no lead in pencils; it's graphite.
鉛筆不含鉛,那是石墨。
See if that helps with the recoil.
看這樣對克服后坐力有沒有幫助。
That was better.
確實好多了。
You come all the way down here to teach me how to shoot?
你跑到這來就是為了教我射擊嗎?
No. Jack sent me down here to find out what you know about gardening.
不,杰克讓我來問問你對園藝了解多少。
So, Lecter gave you the all-clear.
萊克特認為你沒事了。
Therapy might work on you after all.
也許心理療法對你還是起作用的。
Therapy is an acquired taste which I have yet to acquire.
心理療法是我還未養成的興趣。
But, uh, it served your purpose.
不過它能滿足你的要求。
I'm back in the field.
我可以回來出外勤了。
Local police found tire tracks on a hidden service road and some small animal traps in the surrounding area.
本地警察發現一條隱蔽的便道上有輪胎痕跡,周圍區域布有誘捕小動物的陷阱。
He wanted to keep his crop undisturbed.
他希望自己的作物不受外界干擾。
The only thing missing is the scarecrow.
就差放個稻草人了。