Miss Kimball?
金柏小姐。
Yes.
我是。
Good evening. Please come in.
晚上好,請進。
I've, uh, never seen a psychiatrist before.
這是我第一次見心理醫生。
And I am unfortunately thorough, so you're one of three doctors I'm interviewing.
我這個人做事過于完美主義你是我咨詢的三位醫生之一。
It's more or less a bake-off.
有點貨比三家的感覺。
I'm very supportive of bake-offs.
我個人很支持這么做。
It's important you find someone you're comfortable with.
選中一個和自己相處愉快的人,非常重要。
I can imagine you as my therapist, which is good.
我能想象到你當我治療師的畫面,感覺很棒。
If I can't visualize opening up emotionally, I know it would be a problem.
如果我想象不到對你敞開心扉,就會給治療帶來諸多不便。
May I ask why now?
為什么決定此時求醫呢?
Do you mind if I ask you a few questions first?
能讓我先問你幾個問題嗎?
Of course not.
當然可以。
I love that you've written so much on social exclusion.
我很喜歡你寫的關于社會排斥的文章。
Since that's why I'm here, I was wondering...
所以我才來找你,我很好奇...
Are you Freddie Lounds?
你是弗雷迪·勞茲嗎?
This is unethical, even for a tabloid journalist.
哪怕你是小報記者,這樣做也很不道德。
I am, uh, I am so embarrassed.
我,我感到無地自容。
I'm afraid I must ask for your bag.
恐怕你得把包交給我。
What?
什么?
Your bag. Please hand it over.
你的包。請你把它給我。
I'd rather not take it from you. Thank you.
我可不想用搶的。謝謝。
I was recording our conversation.
我在錄我們的對話。
Our conversation? Yours and mine?
只有我倆的對話?
Yes.
沒錯。
No other conversation?
沒有別的對話了嗎?
No.
沒了。
You were very persistent about your appointment time.
你非常堅持要預約這個時間過來。
How did you know when Will Graham would be here?
你怎么知道威爾·格雷厄姆什么時候會來?
I may have also recorded your session with Will Graham.
我可能也錄了你和威爾·格雷厄姆的談話內容。
You didn't answer the question.
你還沒回答
How did you know?
你是怎么知道的?
I can't answer that question.
我不能告訴你。
Come. Sit by me.
過來,坐我旁邊。
Delete the conversations you recorded.
刪除你錄下的對話。
Doctor-patient confidentiality works both ways.
醫患雙方均應遵守保密協議。
Delete it, please.
請刪除它。
You've been terribly rude, Miss Lounds.
你非常無禮,勞茲女士。
What's to be done about that?
怎樣做才能改正這點呢?