What is that?
那是什么?
I bet it's marijuana.
我賭是大麻。
Mushrooms. Look, they got tubes to water 'em or something.
蘑菇吧,看,還有灌溉水管啥的。
No, it's a marijuana plant.
不,肯定是大麻植株。
That's not marijuana.
不是大麻。
I'm pretty sure firearm accuracy isn't a prerequisite for teaching.
我很確定當教授用不著槍法準吧。
Well, I've been in the field before.
我之前也當過外勤人員。
Now you're back in the saddle.
現(xiàn)在你又重出江湖了。
Ish.
算是吧。
Ish indeed. Took me 10 shots to drop Hobbs.
的確。開了十槍才擊倒霍布斯。
Zeller wanted to give you the bullets he pulled out of Hobbs in an acrylic case,
澤勒想把從霍布斯身上取下的子彈裝在丙烯酸塑料盒里給你,
but I told him you wouldn't think it was funny.
不過,我告訴他你肯定不喜歡。
Probably not.
確實。
I suggested one of those clackin' swingin' ball things.
我建議用那個咔咔響的搖擺球。
That would've been funny.
那一定很有趣。