Have you seen her? She's gorgeous.
你見過她了嗎?她美極了。
And they placed her in our department. Insurance processing.
他們把她安在我們部門了。保險處理。
Right outside the elevators, which makes it very convenient to casually run into her.
就在電梯對面,這樣偶遇她就十分方便了。
Anyway, rumor is the new girl's just now getting divorced. Exhusband's a band leader.
總之,據說這個姑娘正在鬧離婚。她前夫是個樂隊隊長。
She was his singer, so she's probably dying for something stable.
她以前是歌手,或許她正想找個穩定的男人呢。
This E.E.G. isn't... You're not still going ahead with that, are you?
這臺腦電圖掃描器不是...你還是要做嗎?
Going ahead and about to enter the second phase.
繼續原計劃,并且準備進入第二階段。
Support for the project grows every day.
對項目的支持越來越多。
Support from...? Scully is gonna present my proposal to the board.
來自誰的支持...?斯高利將向董事會呈遞我的提議。
In the meantime, I'm looking for volunteers.
與此同時,我還在找志愿者。
I say this with the greatest respect, Bill, even affection, but this study of yours is doomed.
比爾,我這話絕對是出于尊敬,甚至可以說是愛意,但你這項研究是行不通的。
Want to bet? Scully will sooner approve a trip to the moon.
想打賭嗎?斯高利批準登月也不會批準這個。
HHow will he even begin to defend this to the board?
他要怎么向董事會解釋啊?
He won't have to. Project's gonna be conducted in perfect secrecy.
他不用解釋。整個項目將是完全保密的。
In a teaching hospital, where no one ever gossips.
在一家教學醫院保密,這兒絕對沒人亂說話。
Come meet the new girl with me.
跟我去見見新來的女孩吧。
Do you not have patients, Dr. Haas?
你就沒有病人嗎?哈斯醫生。
Because I will gladly reassign yours to Dr. Evans if you're too busy.
因為我很樂意把你的病人轉給埃文斯醫生,既然你這么忙的話。
I'll be in my office. And your secret here is safe with me. Obviously. Obviously.
我回辦公室了。你的秘密我會幫你保守的,不用說。那當然。
Dr. Masters. The interviews you've requested appear to be secretarial candidates.
馬斯特斯醫生。你要求進行的面試似乎是有意招收一名秘書。
Now, either we're adding staff to our office, or I'm being replaced.
除非我們要給你的辦公室添人手要么就是你打算找人頂替我。
Would you care to clarify?
你能解釋一下嗎?
The job has changed, Miss Horchow.
工作內容改變了,霍喬女士。
Why wouldn't I be right for this new job?
那我為什么不能勝任這份新工作?
Because I have another new study pending, one that requires a secretary not at all... Squeamish.
因為我要開展一項新的研究而這份研究需要我的秘書不那么...容易吐。