Here's my card. My work extension's on the front.
這是我的名片。我的辦公室分機號碼在前面。
Home number's on the back...my empty home.
家庭電話在后面,我那空蕩蕩的家。
Sad home, where no one is waiting for me.
悲哀的家,沒有人等我的家。
I have two children waiting for me.
我有兩個孩子等著我呢。
Well, maybe... Are your kids friendly?
那沒準...你的孩子們友善嗎?
'Cause maybe they'll take pity on me and invite me in.
他們沒準會可憐我,然后請我進屋呢。
I do appreciate the ride, Dr. Haas.
我很感激你載我回家,哈斯醫生。
Ethan. And I'll take that to mean you'd like me to shove off.
伊桑。我覺得你大概是想讓我走人了吧。
No, actually, I look forward to knowing you and maybe even becoming friends.
不,實際上,我希望能進一步了解你甚至能跟你成為朋友。
Friends. Yes. That's all my life can accommodate right now.
朋友,是的。我現在只想交交朋友。
I must look like an idiot.
我看起來肯定像個傻瓜。
But the truth is... All I could think about the entire drive home was kissing you. -Well, friends can kiss.
但說實在的載你回家這一路上,我滿腦子都在想吻你。朋友之間也可以親吻啊。
On your bottom now. Knees to chest.
現在躺平。膝蓋蜷在胸前。
We could look in each other's eyes sometimes.
我們是不是有時可以試試面對面的姿勢。
Once you're pregnant. Until then... This is the most effective position.
等你懷孕了再說吧。在那之前...這個姿勢是最容易懷上的。
Daddy. What do you see when you look at me? Love. Love?
好爸爸。你看我的時候看到的是什么?愛。愛?
It was like something out of a movie... That kind of movie.
感覺就像是電影里的情節那種電影。
First, I get the "Just friends" Speech.
先是說什么"只做朋友"。
Next thing I know, she invites me in, and I get a blow job.
接著她就把我叫進屋,給我吹了個簫。
Right there on the couch. Fellatio.
就在沙發上。吮吸我的陰莖。
I know what it is. What it is incredible!
我知道吹簫是什么意思。簡直讓人不敢相信
These are the insured patients.
威廉·馬斯特斯醫生這些是有保險的患者。