We can't let the guy walk.
我們不能放那家伙走
Well, we don't have enough to hold him.
我們沒有足夠的證據拘留他
I can build a circumstantial case with what we have.
我可以利用已有的線索立一個相關案子
A disgruntled stalker with motive and opportunity.
一名有動機有機會,滿腹牢騷的跟蹤者
That's not enough for trial.
對審判來說那還不夠
Put enough pressure on him, he'll plead to it.
對他施加足夠的壓力,他會認罪的
For the last 9 years, I worked homicide in New York city.
過去九年,我在紐約兇案組工作
I'm telling you, this guy's not a liar.
我跟你說,他不是騙子
Why is it that new yorkers remind us where they're from?
為什么紐約客們總要提醒我們他們是從哪兒來的
Now call me unpopular, but I don't think Paul did it.
我知道我不受歡迎,但我不覺得是保羅干的
Are you serious?
你沒開玩笑吧
Yep.
沒有
I'm with Jack.
我同意杰克說的
Paul's an emotionalhothead, but we're looking for the complete opposite of Paul.
保羅是個情緒激動腦子發熱的人,但我們要找的人性格與保羅截然相反
And who would that be?
那是什么樣的人呢
Male, ex-military, 30s, precision sharpshooter,
男性,退役軍人,三十來歲,百發百中的神槍手
maybe green beret or some specialty team, analytical, stoic, outwardly not emotional,
也許是"綠色貝雷"或別的特種部隊的,善于分析,忍耐性強,表面上不感情用事
but internally,he's eaten alive by his feelings, consumed by them.
但內心已經被感情吞沒了,被情感吞噬了
The man's obsession controls him, fuels him, keeping him focused and precise.
他的執念控制著他,給予他動力,使他專心致志,細致周全
He's obsessed, and my gut sayshe's not done.
他執念深固,我的直覺是他不會就此收手
The stick's not working.
這根桿子不好用
Well, we have to do it manually.
只好手動啟動了
Get the crane in.
放到起重機上
We did it. Now all we have to do is gas up and go.
成了,加滿汽油我們出發
Hey. You didn't finish your dinner.
你晚飯沒吃多少
Are you hungry?
餓不餓
No.
不餓
We did it! Yes!
我們辦到了,太好了
Are you sure?
你確定嗎
Yes.
當然
Ok.
好吧
Honey, you didn't clean your room.
寶貝,你沒收拾房間
What did I say, huh?
我怎么和你說的來著
Mom, can you come help me?
媽媽,來幫我一下好嗎
All right, honey.
好的,寶貝
I'm coming.
這就來