I thought she was joking.
我以為她在開玩笑
Gay? How--how was that even possible?
她是拉拉,怎么可能
We were doing it regularly,
我們定期會做愛
and I'm telling you, man.
而且我告訴你,老兄
She liked it.
她很喜歡這樣
Is that why you put that tape of you two having sex online?
所以你就把性愛視頻放上網
Nice try.
真會亂說
No. I didn't post it.
錄像不是我放的
Pfft. I'm not sorry that it's out there.
當然,流到網上我不會覺得抱歉
The dudes on my team were saying
我隊里的兄弟紛紛猜測說
that I turned her gay.
我把她變成拉拉了
Now they can see that
現在他們可以看到
I was laying it down right.
不是我床上功夫的問題
He was texting me and calling me
他一整晚都在給我發短信,打電話
all through the night, so I turned my phone off,
所以我把手機關機了
and then at 2:00 in the morning,
然后在凌晨兩點的時候
the fire alarm went off in my building.
我樓里的火警警報器響了
I went outside, and there he was
我出去想看看究竟,他就在那里
just staring at me.
一直盯著我看
Did he threaten you?
他恐嚇過你嗎
No, but he had this look in his eyes
沒有,但他的眼睛里流露出
I had never seen before.
我從未見過的一種情緒
It was like he hated me.
感覺他非常憎恨我
I need you to leave her alone.
你得離她遠一點
I need her to understand
我需要她明白
that she can't play games with me.
她不能和我玩游戲
She's not playing games, Paul.
她沒有和你玩游戲,保羅
She likes girls. She's not interested in you--
她喜歡女生,她對你沒興趣
Then why was she with me in the first place?
那她當初為什么要和我在一起
Your feelings are hurt.
你很傷心
No. I just don't like being lied to.
不,我只是不喜歡有人向我撒謊
She doesn't get to do that to me.
她不該這樣對我
Has he ever been violent?
他以前有過暴力行為嗎
No.
沒有
But I can feel it.
但我能感覺到他身上的暴力氣息
What-what can you feel, Cara?
卡拉,你能感受到什么
He wants to kill me.
他想殺了我
What do you think?
你怎么看
This Paul guy is notwinning me over.
我不覺得是保羅干的
Patrol's sitting on Paul's apartment.
警員已經在保羅的公寓蹲點了
The guy's missing.
他一直不出現
S.I.D. recovered the slug from the crime scene.
在犯罪現場找到了子彈
They're running ballistics.
正在研究彈道數據
We retrieved Cara's stalker diary
我們從卡拉的公寓里
from her apartment.
拿到了她的日記
After the restraining order was put in place,
自從限制令生效之后
there was very little contact with Paul,
她就很少跟保羅接觸了
but there are a couple of recent entries where she states
但是最近的日記里,她卻提到
that she feels like she's being watched,
感覺有人在跟著她
but she wasn't sure it was Paul.
她不確定是保羅
Did PD recover Paul's laptop
警局是否從公寓里
from the apartment?
拿到了保羅的計算機
Yeah. I'm still going through it,
對,我還在查
But the browser history shows that he was
但是歷史記錄顯示
looking at Cara's wedding announcement
幾天前,他曾上網瀏覽
in the "L.A. Times" a couple days ago.
卡拉在《洛杉磯時報》上發表的結婚宣言
That could have been the trigger that
也許就是這個
reignited his obsession.
觸發了他的執念
I did the assessment.
我調查過
Paul was a howler.
保羅屬于雷聲大雨點小的類型
I mean, he made e-mail threats,
他會給她發郵件威脅
he texted her, wanted attention,
給她發短信,渴望得到注意
but there was never any history of violence,
但是他從來沒有真正動過手
No mental health issues, no other legal misconduct.
沒有出現精神問題,也沒有違法行為
The victim's father encountered Paul
受害者的父親在婚禮現場
at the wedding locale this morning.
曾經見到保羅
You're saying I missed it?
你是說我判斷錯了嗎
No. I'm not saying that.
不,我沒這個意思
That's what it sounds like.
可聽著很像這意思
That's what you heard.
那是你的錯覺
I didn't say that.
我沒那樣說
We get over 300 cases a year
每年有三百多件案子
with a 56% recidivism rate.
再犯率高達56%
You know how many of those freaks go south without warning?
你知道有多少變態逍遙法外嗎
Can we just find Paul Watson?
先找到保羅?沃森吧
We're reaching out to friends, family,
正在向朋友,家人詢問
anyone that might know his whereabouts.
搜集任何能查到他所在地的線索
Paul modified his behavior in response
限制令生效之后
to the restraining order.
保羅就收斂了
He was afraid of jeopardizing his future.
他怕這件事影響他的前途
This doesn't add up.
這說不通
The shooter sat in a nest for hours,
兇手一連坐在那里幾個小時
waiting to take one single shot.
就為了打出那一槍
That takes training and precision.
這需要訓練和精準度
Did Paul have experiencewith guns?
保羅有射擊經驗嗎
Was he a military boy?
他進過軍隊嗎
No. He grew upin Colorado hunting. That's it.
沒有,只是小時候在科羅拉多州打獵而已
The attack was covert.
那次襲擊很隱蔽
That requires discipline. It was unemotional.
需要嚴格的紀律,需要控制情緒
It doesn't fit Paul's harassment pattern.
這不符合保羅的行事風格
Paul was a rejected stalker,
保羅是個被拒絕型跟蹤者
rash, impulsive, angry.
煩躁,沖動,憤怒
And I'm agreeing with you.
我很同意你的說法
Patrol's gota lead on Paul Watson.
巡邏發現保羅?沃森的蹤跡了
A car with missing plates, same make and model as his
在一個機場公寓附近發現一輛沒車牌的車
was found near an airport motel
跟他的車色漆和型號都一樣
where a man matching his description
一個符合他體貌特征的人
checked in, paying cash.
現金付款入住了
Get us two backup. Don't let the location out.
叫兩個警員一起,別泄露了地址
I don't want a bunchof angry cops
我不希望在我去之前
showing up before I do.
有一堆憤怒的警察出現