Stop!
站住
Paul Watson!
保羅·沃森
Look. I didn't do it.
不是我干的
Why are you running?
那你跑什么
Let's stop with the running, huh?
別跑了,行嗎
Paul's ready.
保羅準備好了
Is his lawyer here?
律師到了嗎
He says he doesn't need one.
他說不需要律師
Thanks for coming.
謝謝你過來
Let's do this.
開始吧
Paul, this is deputy D.A. Amanda Taylor.
保羅,這位是副檢察官阿曼達·泰勒
Before you say anything, I need you to acknowledge in her presence that you waive your right to an...
在你說話前,我需要你在她面前確認你放棄了請律師的權...
Yeah, fine.
是的
I don't need a lawyer because I didn't shoot Cara.
我不需要律師,因為我沒對卡拉開槍
You are aware that everything you're saying here is on record and canand will be used against you?
你知道你在這里所說的一切都會記錄在案,可能成為對你不利的證據
Yes, I get it.
是的,我知道
I'd like to acknowledge that Paul Watson understands his Miranda rights by law.
我愿意確認,根據法律,保羅·沃森已獲悉他的米蘭達權利
He's all yours.
悉隨尊便
Thank you.
謝謝
So you never went to her wedding?
你沒去她的婚禮嗎
No.
沒有
We have a witness putting you at the hotel this morning, Paul.
我們有目擊證人今早在酒店見過你,保羅
I'm sorry. Yes. I was at the hotel,
抱歉,沒錯,我在酒店
but it was hours before the wedding.
但那是在她舉行婚禮前
Giving you time to set up your little sniper's nest on the roof across the street.
讓你有時間在街對面的屋頂上布置狙擊手據點嗎
No.
不
So why did you run from us?
那你見到我們為什么要跑
When I heard that Cara had been shot,
當我聽說卡拉中槍后
I knew that her father and every cop in L.A. would come after me.
我知道她父親,還有全洛杉磯的警察都會來追我
Jimmy's a hardass.
吉米可不好惹
Why didn't you come to me?
你為什么不來找我
Would you believe me?
你會相信我嗎
Do you believe me now?
你現在相信我嗎
We found a rifle in your motel room.
我們在你的酒店房間里發現一把來復槍
Yeah. To protect myself.
是啊,為了保護自己
Test it.
拿去檢測
I didn't shoot Cara.
我沒對卡拉開槍
There was no gun shot residue found on Paul's hands or clothing,
保羅的雙手或衣服上沒有發現射擊殘留物
and his rifle wasn't fired recently.
他的來復槍最近沒開過火
Or he wore gloves and dumped the actual rifle he used.
或者他戴了手套扔掉了用過的那把來復槍
We have no recent evidence of Paul harassing Cara.
我們沒有保羅近期在騷擾卡拉的證據
What were you doing at the hotel this morning?
你今早在酒店干嘛呢
I just wanted to apologize to her for being an ass.
我只想為自己的混蛋行為跟她道歉
You ever hear of a text, tweet, or an e-mail?
你收到過短信,推特,或者郵件嗎
You violated your restraining order.
你違反了禁令
You and Ben told me to get some therapy.
你和本讓我去看心理醫生
I did. It helped.
我去了,的確有幫助
That whole thing with Cara,
卡拉的事
it was the first time in my entire life where I couldn't get my way.
是我有生以來頭一次無法隨心所欲
I was a spoiled jerk,
我是個被寵壞的混蛋
and, yeah, I did mess with her,
我的確打擾了她
but I get that now.
但我現在知道了
So you show up at her wedding?
所以你就去了她的婚禮嗎
Look. I just wanted one minute,
我只想要一分鐘
one minute with her before her wedding
在婚禮前跟她待一分鐘
so I could wish her well,
能祝她幸福
and maybe I didn't think it through.
也許我沒有經過深思熟慮
After everything that went down between us,
在我們發生這么多事后
I--I thought it would matter to her.
我以為這對她很重要
Seems like he's actively trying to get over Cara.
看起來他在努力忘卻卡拉
That's not typical of a revengeful stalker.
那不是典型的怨恨性跟蹤者
Yeah? Or he's just lying.
或者他只是在說謊
Ok. What happened?
好吧,然后呢
I never even saw her because her lunatic dad chased me away.
我連她的面都沒見到,因為她瘋狂的爸爸把我趕走了
I didn't shoot Cara.
我沒對卡拉開槍