B3. Miss! G6. You sunk it. Are you peeking? Oh, quit your whinin' and pay up. No, no, not the ear.
B3。沒中!G6。你猜對了。你是不是在偷看?-不要啰嗦了,快交出來。不…不要耳朵。
Give me the nose. Come on. How about three out of five?
把鼻子給我,快點。 五戰三勝怎么樣?
Hey, guys! Guys! Hey!
各位!各位!
Son of a building block. It's Woody. He's in the psycho's bedroom.
我的老天爺,是胡迪。他在那個瘋子的房間里。
Hi! Everyone! It's Woody! Woody? You're kidding! Woody? We're gonna get outta here, Buzz. Buzz?
大伙兒,是胡迪!胡迪?真的假的?胡迪?-我們要離開這兒了,巴斯。巴斯?
Hey, look! Woody!
你們看!胡迪!
Oh, boy, am I glad to see you guys.
老天,真高興看到你們。
I knew you'd come back, Woody. What are you doin' over there? It's a long story, Bo. I'll explain later. Here! Catch this!
我就知道你會回來,胡迪。 你在那邊做什么?說來話長,Bo。待會兒再說。來,接好?。?/p>
Whoa! I've got it, Woody. He got it, Woody.
我接到了!他接到了,胡迪。
Good goin', Slink. Now just, just tie it on to somethin'.
干得好,彈簧狗,快點找個東西綁在上面。
Wait, wait, wait, wait. I got a better idea. How 'bout we don't?
等等…我有更好的點子。別聽他的?
Hey! Potato Head.
嘿!蛋頭。
Did you all take stupid pills this morning? Have you forgotten what he did to Buzz? And now you wanna let him back over here?
你們今天是不是都吃了笨蛋藥了?你們難道忘了他是怎么對付巴斯的?讓他回來這好嗎?
No! No, no, no, no, no! You got it...You got it all wrong, Potato Head.
不…你…你全都誤會了,蛋頭。
Buzz is fine. Buzz is right here. He's with me!
巴斯很好。巴斯在這兒跟我在一起!
You are a liar! No, I'm not. Buzz, come over here. Tell the nice toys that you're...that you're not dead. Just a second.
你是一個騙子。不,我不是,巴斯,快過來。告訴那些好心的玩具... 你…你并沒有死。等一下。
Buzz, will you get up here and give me a hand? That's very funny, Buzz. This is serious! Hey, Woody! Where'd ya go?
巴斯,可以助我一臂之力么?你很幽默,巴斯。我是認真的! 胡迪,你到哪兒去了?
He's lying. Buzz ain't there.
他騙人,巴斯不在那兒。
Oh! Hi, Buzz! Why don't you say hello to the guys over there?
哦,嗨,巴斯?朋友都在對面,怎么不打個招呼呢?
Hiya, fellas! To infinity and beyond!
嗨!各位!飛向宇宙浩瀚無垠!
Hey, look! It's Buzz!
你們看是巴斯耶!
Hey, Buzz, let's show the guys our new secret best friends handshake.
巴斯,我們讓好朋友們看看,我們剛剛學會的握手方式。
Give me five, man!
來拍個手吧!