Really? That is so interesting. Would you like some tea, Mrs. Nesbitt?
是嗎?好有意思喔。你要喝點茶嗎?納斯比太太?
Buzz! !
巴斯!
It's so nice you could join us on such late notice. Oh, no! What a lovely hat, Mrs. Nesbitt. It goes quite well with your head.
臨時邀請你,你還能來真是太好了。糟了。好可愛的帽子,納斯比太太。你戴起來真好看。
Hannah! Oh, Hannah!
漢娜!漢娜!
Mom? Please excuse me, ladies. I'll be right back. What is it, Mom? Mom, where are you?
媽媽?失陪了,小姐們。我馬上回來。媽,什么事?媽,你在哪里?
Buzz. Hey. Buzz, are you okay?
巴斯,巴斯,你還好吧?
Gone! It's all gone. All of it's gone. Byebye. See ya.
完了!全都完了。全都完了,再見,拜拜!
What happened to you? One minute you're defending the whole galaxy.
你是怎么了?前一分鐘你還在捍衛全宇宙。
And suddenly you find yourself suckin' down Darjeeling with Marie Antoinette and her little sister.
突然間,你就跟路易十六的王妃還有她的妹妹,坐在一起喝下午茶。
I think you've had enough tea for today. Let's get you outta here, Buzz.
我想你今天大概是茶喝得太多了。快起來,跟我走吧,巴斯。
Don't you get it? You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt! Snap out of it, Buzz!
你還不明白嗎?看到帽子沒有?我是納斯比太太。-清醒一點,巴斯!
I'm sorry. I...You're right. I am just a little depressed. That's all. I can get through this. Oh, I'm a sham! ! Look at me. Quiet, Buzz.
我…我很抱歉 你說的對。我只是有一點沮喪。我可以熬過去的。我是個冒牌貨安靜,巴斯。看看我。
I can't even fly out of a window. The hat looked good? Tell me the hat looked good.
我甚至沒有辦法飛出窗外。但是…這個帽子很好看?告訴我這個帽子很好看。
Out the window! Buzz, you're a genius! Come on, come on. This way.
飛出窗外!巴斯,你是個天才!快,跟我來。
Years of academy, training, wasted!
幾年的辛苦訓練全浪費了!