All right, we are now on the record.
我們所說的將被記錄在案。
Okay.
好的。
Isn't it true that while your children were in Bree's care that she passed out drunk and allowed them to wander off to a downtown business district?
Bree在照看你孩子的時候,是否喝醉到不省人事,讓孩子們走迷了路,最后走到城市商業區去了?
My kids don't wander. They scurry, like rats.
他們不是迷路 他們像老鼠一樣到處亂竄。
Excuse me?
能再說一遍嗎?
Do you know a rat can fit through a hole the size of a quarter?
您知道嗎? 只要有硬幣大小的洞。老鼠就能鉆進去。
Anyway, my children have that trick down, too.
總之, 我孩子們的詭計成功了。
Mrs. Scavo, are you saying thatyou don't hold Mrs. Van de Kamp responsible for endangering your children?
Scavo太太, 你認為Van De Kamp太太,對你的孩子陷入險境沒有責任?
No, I don't hold her responsible. Bree Van de Kamp and I have known each other a long time.
是的,我認為她沒有責任,Bree Van De Kamp和我認識很久了。
I trust her completely. She's a wonderful friend and a fantastic mother.
我完全信任她。她是值得信賴的朋友和完美的母親。
She puts the rest of us to shame.
我們都為趕不上她而感到羞愧。
She's lying! Are you gonna let her get away with this crap?
她在撒謊!你不讓她帶著這些廢話離開這兒嗎?
Please. Do you consider Mrs. Van de Kamp to have a drinking problem?
請別說了。你認為Van De Kamp太太有酗酒問題嗎?
No.
不。
Then why did you line empty winebottles up on her front stoop?
那你為什么在她家前門平臺上,將酒瓶擺放成一排?
I was helping Bree with her recycling.
我在幫助Bree回收廢品。
Do I need to remind you of the potential consequences of perjury?
我需要提醒你作偽證的后果嗎?
No, you don't. In fact, I hate liars.
不需要。實際上我痛恨撒謊者。