I got it! I'll just be the woman. I'll say I want a big wedding.
我知道怎么說了!像女人們常說的那樣,我會說我想要一個盛大的婚禮。
You know, the church, the big ballroom, smashing cake in her face. It'll take months to plan.
你知道的,教堂, 跳舞場地,把蛋糕抹在她臉上--這些需要準備好幾個月。
That's great.
很好啊。
And of course, I'll have to tell her you're the one who ruined the surprise.
當然了, 我會告訴她破壞驚喜的人是你。
You're gonna make me take the hit?
你想讓我承擔主要責任?
Yeah.
是的。
Hey, guys. Whatcha doing out here?
你們好啊。在外面干什么呢?
Uh, just talking.
隨便聊聊。
Oh, well, come on in. I've got something to show you.
噢, 進來吧。我想讓你們看些東西。
Oh, no, that's okay.
哦, 不用了吧。
Come on! You'll love this.
進來吧!你們會喜歡的。
Wait until I leave to tell her, 'cause she's gonna kill me. Well, I should go.
等我走了再告訴她,因為她知道以后肯定會殺了我。我該走了。
I'm not gonna scream or cry or pound your faces in with a mallet, which, Lord knows, is my right.
我不會尖叫或者哭泣,或者拿槌棒痛打你們的臉--盡管這些都是我的權利。
But what I will say is that you two are the most reprehensible excuses for human beings that I have ever met!
但我必須得說, 你們兩個犯下了這世界上最不可饒恕的罪過。
Do you have anything to add? Right. What the hell!
有什么要補充的嗎? 很好。滾蛋吧!
Oh! Get out! Get…
噢! 快走