I like you.
我喜歡你
What?
什么
I don't care if you don't like me.
我不在乎你喜不喜歡我
I like you.
我就是喜歡你
You are one awkward dude.
你真是個怪人
Want to grab a drink and bond some?
要去喝一杯,聯絡下感情嗎
Strictly platonic, for the most part.
朋友之間的感情,大部分來說
Is it ever platonic?
男女之間會有單純的友情嗎
If I go to drinks with you and get even the slightest bit buzzed,
如果我和你出去喝酒,只要收到一點暗示
I'm gonna turn into that guy because you are a really hot woman.
我一定把持不住,因為你是個性感美人
So please don't take this the wrong way.
所以請別誤會
I've been that guy.
我以前做過這樣的錯事
I don't want to be that guy, not here at work with you.
你是我的同事,我不想再犯同樣的錯誤
I'd like to keep things clean.
我想保持單純的工作關系
You mind if we don't?
不去可以嗎
It was just drinks, Jack.
只是喝一杯而已,杰克
It's never just drinks, Janice.
事情永遠不會這么簡單,詹妮絲
Wow, did he just reject you?
他這是把你拒絕了嗎
That's got to hurt.
你一定很受傷吧
On the contrary.
正好相反
He just got more interesting.
他挑起我的興趣來了
We never got a chance to finish our conversation.
我們還沒機會好好談一談
So let's finish it. Go.
那就談吧,說吧
I know I hurt you.
我知道我傷害了你
I know you'll never forgive me.
也知道你永遠不會原諒我
I wouldn't even ask you to,
我也不會奢望能得到你的原諒
but I'm not here to ruin your life, either.
但我不是來破壞你的生活的
I just...
我只是...
I just want the chance to know my son.
想有機會更多地了解我的兒子
I don't want you to know him, Jack.
我不想讓你跟他接觸,杰克
You're not worthy of him. Do you understand that?
你不值得有他這樣的兒子,明白嗎
I would never hurt him.
我絕不會傷害他
Famous last words, Jack.
華而無實的結束語,杰克
Now it's my turn, so listen up.
該我說了,你給我好好聽著
You have two weeks to get out of L.A.
我給你兩周的時間離開洛杉磯
Put in for a transfer. Quit. Go back to New York.
申請調度,加急的,回紐約去
I don't care, but if you do not leave,
去哪都好,我不在乎,但如果你不離開
I will go to Beth and your division captain
我會去找貝絲和你們隊長
and I will tell them that little thing
我會把只有我知道的
that I knowand nobody else does,
那個秘密告訴他們
and it will ruin you.
這會讓你身敗名裂
Now, I know you care about your career.
我知道你很在乎自己的事業
In fact, it's the only thing that you care about.
實際是,應該說這是你唯一在乎的事
So don't be stupid.
所以別做傻事
I repeat, two weeks.
再重申一次,你有兩周時間