Shut up!
閉嘴
I said shut up! Look at me.
我說了閉嘴,看著我
She's in there. So is Thomas.
她在里面,托馬斯也是
You take the front. I'll take the back.
你從前面,我去后面
I have an idea.
我有個主意
Hello? Hi.
有人嗎,你好
Sorry to barge in. The door was open.
抱歉這么闖進來,門沒關
I'm your neighbor Beth from down the street.
我是你的鄰居貝絲,住在這條街那頭
H-hoping I could borro w a cup of sugar.
我是想來借杯糖
I'm attempting to bake, and I ran out.
我想要烘焙,但家里糖用完了
This your son?
這是你兒子嗎
James. He's such a cutie.
詹姆斯,好可愛
Looks just like you.
和你長得好像
Thank you.
謝謝
It's Judith, right?
你是朱蒂絲,對嗎
Is it? Yes.
是嗎,是的
Yes. It is,
對,是我
but you can call me Judy.
但你可以叫我朱蒂
All my friends do.
我朋友都是這么叫我的
Which house did yousay you lived in?
你剛說你住在哪棟樓來著
Just across, two doors down.
就在對面街,往前數兩棟
Is it sugar that you said you wanted?
你是說你想要借點糖嗎
Yeah, just a cup.
是的,能借我一杯嗎
The recipe requires two.
菜譜上說要兩杯
Thomas, run.
托馬斯,快跑
No!
不
James, baby! James!
詹姆斯,寶貝,詹姆斯
James, where are you?
詹姆斯,你在哪
Baby!
寶貝
James!
詹姆斯
I'm not your son. Go away.
我不是你兒子,你走開