I don't know. Am I more thankful for my divorce or my eviction?
我不知道要比較感謝離婚 還是被趕出來
And I didn't think you'd be able to come up with anything.
我還以為你會沒得謝
I'm sorry. This is the worst Thanksgiving ever.
抱歉,這是最慘的一次感恩節
I am the king of bad Thanksgivings.
不行,我才是悲慘感恩節盟主
You can't swoop in with your bad marriage and take that away from me.
你不能挾失敗的婚姻空降 搶了我的寶座
You're not going to tell about your parents' divorce again,are you?
你又要說你爸媽離婚的事了?
Come on! I want to hear it.
別這樣嘛,我想聽
It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without Chandler bumming us out.
沒有錢德掃興就不算感恩節了
It's a tradition,like the parade.
這跟游行一樣是一項傳統
If the parade decided it was gay and abandoned its family.
如果游行也出柜離家 拋妻棄子的話
Now,Chandler,dear...just because we're getting a divorce...doesn't mean we don't love you.
錢德 爸爸和我要離婚并不代表我們不愛你
It just means... ...he would rather sleep with the houseboy than with me. ...
只是代表...他上床的對像是男仆 不是我
More turkey,Mr. Chandler?
小少爺還要火雞嗎?
Every time you tell that story, that guy's accent gets thicker and thicker.
你把那那個人的口音說得越來越重
So are he and your dad still together?
他們還在一起嗎?
No. After they got their own place, the houseboy got his own houseboy.
沒有,他們同居之后 男仆自己也有了男仆
Should have heard his accent.
你應該聽聽他的口音
You're right,yours is worse. You're the king of bad Thanksgivings.
你說得對,你的更慘 你是悲慘感恩節盟主