I cannot believe Chip dumped me for that slut Nancy Branson!
奇普居然為了那個花癡南茜 而甩了我
I am never going out with him again. I don't care how much he begs.
我再也不跟他約會了 他再怎么求我也沒用
His begging days are over,now that he's with Nancy Branson.
他有了南茜,應該不會求你了
I've just had it with high-school boys.
你知道嗎?我受夠高中男生了
They're just silly.
他們只是些笨蛋
They're just silly,stupid boys.
他們全是些又笨又呆的小毛頭
I'll start dating men.
我要開始跟男人交往
I'm sorry,Judy.
茱蒂,對不起
I couldn't find that bowl you and Jack were looking for.
我找不到你和杰克要的碗
Call them Mom and Dad,you loser.
叫爸爸媽媽吧,俗辣