I'm thinking of asking Rachel out tonight...maybe playing her that song we wrote last week.
我晚上打算約瑞秋出去彈我們上周寫的那首歌給她聽
"Emotional Knapsack"? Yes. Right on!
“憂愁的背包”? 對 漂亮
But don't take long. We're testing our fake lD's tonight.
不過不要拖太久 我們還要去試用假身分證
Right,Clifford Alvarez?
對吧,克里夫艾維瑞茲?
Listen,Roland Cheng......if things go well, I may be out with her all night.
聽著,羅蘭陳,如果一切順利 我們搞不好不會回來
Dude,don't do that to me.
兄弟,別丟下我
It's cool,you can stay here. My parents won't mind.
沒關系,你可以留下來 我爸媽不會介意
It's not that. I just don't want to be stuck here with your fat sister.
不是,我不想整晚 跟你的肥豬妹妹在一起
Why don't you finish off these pies?
摩妮卡,把這些派吃完吧
I don't have any more room in the fridge.
冰箱塞不下了
No,thank you.
不了,謝謝
Judy,you did it.
茱蒂,你成功了
She's finally full!
她終于吃不下了