Monica,that was the best Thanksgiving dinner ever.
這真是史上最棒的感恩節大餐
It was so good. I think you killed us.
太好吃了 你把我們撐死了
I couldn't possibly eat another bite.
我連一口都吃不下了
I need something sweet.
我要吃甜的
Does anyone want to watch TV?
有人想看電視嗎? 好啊
Monica,your remote doesn't work.
摩妮卡,你的遙控器按不動
You have to lift it and point.
你得把它拿起來對準
Oh,forget it.
算了
Let's play that game where everyone says one thing they're thankful for.
你們知道嗎? 我們應該來玩感恩告白游戲
I am thankful for this beautiful fall we've been having.
我要說 感謝今年的秋天這么美
Very nice.
說得真好
The other day, I was at the bus stop...
那天我在等公車
...and this lovely fall breeze came and blew this chick's skirt up.
突然吹來一陣秋風 把一個女生的裙子吹了起來
Which reminds me, I'm also thankful for thongs.
對了,我還要感謝丁字褲