Although rumours abound that there will never be another Harry Potter novel.
盡管四處充斥著《哈利波特》將不再出續集的傳言。
The magic still lives on.
它的魔力依舊生生不息。
I have a website called Pottermore in which I am able to share with fans all those bits that didn't make it into the book.
我有一個叫Pottermore的網站和哈迷們分享未能寫進書中的遺珠。
And you can be sorted and get your wand.
在那里你會被分到不同學院,你有自己的魔杖。
That was, you know, a real give-back.
那是對哈迷們的真正回饋。
I wanted to do something that gave fans something they haven't had before.
我想給他們一些從未曾擁有的東西。
But don't forget, it's not over until it's over.
但別忘了,離結束尚有一步之遙。
Hogwarts has one last 'hurrah' to come as the place hosts to Harry's climatic showtime.
霍格沃茲最后的戰鼓即將擂響,這里即將上演哈利的巔峰決戰。

And the ultimate battle between good and the evil.
這場正義與邪惡的終極對決。
"Only I can live forever."
唯吾能永生!
And that, as they say, is that.
正如人們常說的,天下沒有不散的筵席。
I hope you've enjoyed our little trip through all things, Potter.
波特,希望你喜歡我們這一路小小的回顧之旅。
And as the curtain descends on the biggest film series ever, we must remember, that it is not goodbye but merely, farewell.
有史以來最大的熒幕系列電影即將降下帷幕,我們必須銘記,此刻不是永訣而是只是告別。
No story lives, unless someone wants to listen. So thank you, all of you.
沒人喜愛的故事是沒有生命的。所以謝謝你們,謝謝大家。
The stories we love best do live in us forever.
我們最愛的故事將永存于我們的心中。
So, whether you come back by page, or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home.
所以,不管你們是重溫小說或是電影,霍格沃茲都會一直在那里,歡迎你回家。