Welcome, Harry, to Diagon Alley.
哈利 ,歡迎來到對角巷。
It's like a shopping centre for wizards basically.
那里是巫師們的購物中心。
But, me, I'd go Lakeside shopping centre in Essex.
我買東西去的是艾克塞斯郡的湖畔購物中心。
But they go to Diagon Alley.
而他們去的是對角巷。
That's one of my kids' favourite moments.
這是我的孩子們最喜歡的場景。
The first reveal of Diagon Alley which is very Dickensian. You do expect you're going to see…
對角巷的處女秀看起來像狄更斯筆下描寫的地方你會覺得自己將看到...
There were broomsticks for sale and quills and ink and owls and bats and strange sweets. It's fantastic.
那兒賣掃帚啊鵝毛筆啊,墨水啊,貓頭鷹啊,蝙蝠啊還有奇怪的糖果。真是神奇。
This is where you get your quills and your ink.
這兒可以買到羽毛筆和墨水。
And over there, all your bits and bobs for your wizardry.
那邊是賣各式各樣的魔法玩意。
I wouldn't mind going shopping there.
我不介意去那兒買東西。
Yes, picking up the odd wand and a potion or two.
選一根怪魔杖,挑一兩瓶魔法藥水。
Diagon Alley is everything you would imagine.
對角巷是你能想象的全部。
Walking onto that set, you just want to go shopping there.
那是個讓你購物欲暴漲的場景。
Wow! Look at it! The new Nimbus 2000!
哇,快看!最新型的光輪2000!
It's the fastest model yet.
它是目前最快的型號。
I mean I made it up and I just wanted to go into every shop and buy stuff.
是我創造了這個讓自己想去瘋狂血拼的地方。
Coming up in our final part. The final premiere. The final film. And the final countdown.
接下來,是最后一個瞬間。最后一次的首映儀式。最后的...影片。最終的經典排名。
The importance of the moment cannot be overstated.
那一刻的重要性怎么說都不為過。
This is it, the final countdown. So let's get on with the action.
終于等到了前四位的經典瞬間。馬上開始吧。
It was foolish of you to come here tonight, Tom.
湯姆,今晚來可真不是什么明智之舉。
The Aurors are on their way.
傲羅們馬上就來了。
By which time I should be gone. And you… shall be dead.
到那時,我早已離開。而你...將是已死之人。
Dumbledore and Voldemort, the two great wizards going head to head. That is spectacular.
鄧布利多和伏地魔兩大巨頭大對決。何等壯觀。
I loved playing him actually. It's a great part.
我喜歡演伏地魔。這可是個厲害角色。
So if you love playing something probably it's a little bit easier to… you relish becoming it or being it.
喜歡演他自然就會享受...成為他。