1、show up
(使)清晰;(使)變得明顯;(使)顯現出來
You may have some strange disease that may not show up for 10 or 15 years.
你可能患有某種 10 年或者 15 年都看不出什么癥狀來的怪病。
The orange tip shows up well against most backgrounds.
橙色的尖端在大多數背景下都很醒目。
使難堪;使尷尬;使丟臉
He wanted to teach her a lesson for showing him up in front of Leonov.
她在列昂諾夫面前讓他難堪,他要教訓她一通。
She kept saying I ought to try some, but I wasn't going to show myself up.
她一直說我應該嘗一嘗,但我可不想丟人。
2、go out
外出交際;外出娛樂
I'm going out tonight.
我今晚要出去玩。
It will be a marvellous occasion and they should go out and enjoy it.
這是個好時機,他們應該出去痛快地玩一玩。
與(異性)交往;與…談戀愛(或有性關系)
I once went out with a French man.
我曾經同一位法國男子交往過一段時間。
They've only been going out for six weeks.
他們相戀才6周時間。
不復存在;被替代;過時
Double-breasted suits went out years ago.
雙排扣的套裝好多年前就過時了。
The weapons had gone out of use.
這些武器已經被淘汰了。
您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 吸血鬼日記 > 正文

加載中..

- 閱讀本文的人還閱讀了: