I'm sorry, I'm almost done.It's ok. Take your time.
對不起 我快好了 沒事 慢慢來
I think you might be in trouble.
我想你可能有麻煩了
What did you do?Elena saw me.
你干什么了 埃琳娜看到我了
I'm a drug using delinquent.
我是個吸毒的不良小青年
Girls in bed doesn't really rank, sorry.
和女孩上床根本算不得什么 抱歉
Jenna Are you aware what is going on upstaires?
珍娜 你知道樓上是怎么回事嗎
And you have no objections.
你不反對嗎
He could be craftier about it.
他原本可以做得更詭秘一些
At least make an effort to sneak her in and out.
至少也該偷偷把女孩弄進來再弄出去吧
Oh and, just so you know, I won't be home for dinner.
還有件事 我今晚不回來吃飯了
So you are actually going to do it.
看來你要行動了
You're going to go out with Logan.
去和羅根約會
I'm gonna show up and torture him. Yes.
我要去折磨他 沒錯
And have you heard from Stefan?
有斯特凡的消息嗎
Not since he left that very vague message three days ago.
自從他三天前留了通含糊的留言 就沒信了
Hi, Elena, urh,I have something I have to do,
嗨 埃琳娜 我有事必須要處理
I'll explain it in a few days.
我過幾天再解釋"
Have you called him?Nope, not going to either.
你給他電話了嗎 沒打 也不會打
And you are ok with everything?
你都無所謂嗎
No, I'm not ok with any of them.
不是 我很在意
I'm not gonna cry about it either.
但我也不會因此傷心
I was gonna write my diary this morning and then I thought
今早我本來想寫日記 然后我想
What I'm gonna write?
我要寫些什么呢
Honestly, I'm not gonna be one of those pathetic girls
說實話 我不想當個可悲的女孩
Whose world stops being because of some guy.
男友不在 世界就轉不動了