The sexy suds car wash is tomorrow.
明天就是性感洗車節了
The football team and the band of the committed
橄欖球隊和樂隊的人都會參與
Well, not all the band,Just the ones who can pull off a bikini.
嚴格說 也不是整支樂隊 只有那些超級性感的才行
I want in your face, sexy,
我要在你們臉上看到性感
I mean it's a fundraiser, for god's sake.
我是說 那可是個募款活動啊 天吶
Unbelievable, it is like nothing had happened.
不可思議 就像什么也沒發生一樣
She's in denial.You know, I gonna go.Be somewhere right now.
她是不想承認 那個...我得走了 得去另一個地方
I'm so sorry I haven't called.
真抱歉我沒給你打電話
No worries. I will live.I was dealing with Damon.
別擔心 我沒事 我去處理達蒙的事情了
And did you?Deal with Damon? -Yes, yeah.For four days?
是嗎 處理達蒙的事? -是的 整整四天?
You have every right be upset with me, but
你完全有權生我的氣 但是
Can I explain it all to you, please?
我能解釋嗎 求你了
Sure. When?I gonna be home after school, but
當然 什么時候 放學后我得回家 不過
The Grill? At 4 o'clock?Ok.Thanks.
格爾酒吧 4點行嗎 好的 謝謝
Stefan. Where is Damon?
斯特凡 達蒙呢
He has some serious apologizing to do.
他可欠我一個鄭重的道歉
He's gone, Caroline.When is he coming back?
他離開了 卡羅琳 那他什么時候回來
He is not coming back.I'm sorry.
他不會回來了 很抱歉
This is a good thing, Caroline.I know that.
是件好事啊 卡羅琳 我知道