Ok, then.I'll be fine.He's awake.
那好吧 我會沒事的 他醒過來了
He's weak, but it's probably best to stay out of the basement.
他很虛弱 但你最好離地下室遠點
He's Damon, I'm not sure how dangerous he might be.
你也了解達蒙 他可能仍然十分危險
You're going to school?
你要去學校嗎
I came here to live a life, it's about time I get back to that.
我是來生活的 現在是時候回歸正軌了
And Elena, if she is still speaking to me.
回到埃琳娜身邊 如果她還愿意跟我說話
Why haven't you called her?
你怎么沒打電話給她
What am I supposed to do? Fake another lie?
我能怎么做 再編個謊話嗎
I hate lying to her, Zach, I'm not good at it.
我討厭對她說謊 扎克 我不善于說謊
She's already thought I'm hiding something.
她已覺得我在隱瞞什么事
What choice do you have?
你有的選嗎
You came back,Because you want to live as normal life as you could.
你回到這里 是因為想盡力過正常人的生活
You know this could be a part of it.I remember the party.
你知道謊言會是其中一部分 我記得那個派對
Damon came behind me and He was kissing my neck
達蒙來到我身后 他在吻我的脖子
Or biting my neck?I passed out.
或是在咬我的脖子 我暈過去了
It's like there's holes in my memory lately.
就好像我近期的記憶里有空洞
It's just weird. Maybe I let him bite me.
很詭異 也許是我讓他咬我的
Why would you do that?
你為何讓他咬呢
Can we just not talk about it?
我們能不能不談這個了
Okay? I just don't want to talk about Damon.
好嗎 我只是不想談達蒙
And I don't wannna talk about any of it.
不想談任何跟他有關的事
I just want to go back to normal.
我只想過回正常生活
What are you doing with that candle?
你拿著那蠟燭干什么
Nothing.What's this?Damon gives it to me.
沒什么 這是什么 達蒙給我的
Or he was going to give it to me,All I know is it's mine now.
或者說 他原本打算給我的 我只知道它現在是我的了
It's ugly.Well, then get your grubby hands off it.
真丑 那就把你的手拿開