Charlie: Gimme! Fuck it!
查理:給我!操!
Mr. Slade: Get out of here!
斯萊德:滾出去!
Charlie: I'm stayin' right here!
查理:我不走!
Mr. Slade: Get outta here!
斯萊德:滾出去!
Charlie: I'm stayin' right here.
查理:我不走!
Mr. Slade: I'll blow your fuckin' head off!
斯萊德:我一槍打爛你那該死的腦袋!
Charlie: Then do it! You want to do it? Do it! Let's go.
查理:開槍呀,想開就開!快啊!
Mr. Slade: Fuck. Get outta here!
斯萊德:滾蛋。
Charlie: You fucked up, all right? So what? So everybody does it. Get on with your life, would ya?
查理:你搞砸了,那又怎樣?每個人的生活都是一團糟,這是……你還得活下去,是不是?
Mr, Slade: What life? I got no life! I'm in the dark here! You understand? I'm in the dark!
斯萊德:活下去?我早完了!我活在黑暗里,明白嗎?黑暗里!
Charlie: So give up. You want to give up, give up... !cause I'm givin' up too. You said I'm through. You're right. We're both through. It's all over. So let's get on with it. Let's fuckin' do it. Let's fuckin, pull the trigger, you miserable blind mother fucker. Pull the trigger.
查理:那就放棄吧。盡管自暴自棄吧,我也要放棄了。你說我完蛋了,我確實完了,我們都完了,沒希望了。來呀,他媽的干呀!媽的,扣板機!他媽的死瞎子……扣呀!
Mr Slade: Here we go, Charlie.
斯萊德:預備,查理。
Chariie: I'm ready.
查理:準備好了。
Mr. Slade: You don't want to die
斯萊德:你不想死。
Charlie: And neither do you.
查理:你也不想。
Mr. Slade: Give me one reason not to.
斯萊德:給我一個活下去的理由。
Chadie: I'll give you two. You can dance the tango and drive a Ferrari better than anyone I've ever seen.
查理:我給你兩個。你會跳探戈,還會開法拉利。帥呆了!我見過的最棒的!
Mr. Slade: You've never seen anyone do either.
斯萊德:你根本沒見過別人做這兩樣事。
Charlie: Give me the gun, Colonel.
查理:把槍給我,中校。
Mr. Slade: Oh, where do I go from here, Charlie?
斯萊德:嗅,我該怎么辦,查理?
Charlie: If you're tangled up, just tango on.
查理:舞跳錯了、絆倒了,只管繼續跳下去就是了。