Chartie: Not much of a choice, is it, sir?
查理:很為難吧?
Mr. Slad: Aw, don't get cute now.
斯萊德:少耍嘴皮子。
Charlie: Colonel, please put the gun away?
查理:中校,請把槍放下。
Mr. Slade: I asked you a question. Do you want me to adopt ya, or don't ya?
斯萊德:問你個問題,你想不想我收養你?
Charlie: Please? I mean you're just in a slump right now.
查理:請你,我認為……你現在很消沉。
Mr. Slade: Slump? No stump, Charlie. I'm bad. I'm not bad. No. I'm rotten.
斯萊德:消沉?不,不是消沉。是壞,也不是壞,是墮落。
Charlie: You're not bad. Y-You're just in pain.
查理:你不壞,只是痛苦。
Mr.slade: What do you know about pain? Hmm? You little snail darter from the Pacific Northwest. What the fuck you know about pain?
斯萊德:你懂什么叫痛苦?你這只從太平洋的西北部來的小東西,懂個屁!
Charlie: Let me have the gun, Colonel.
查理:中校,把槍給我。
Mr. Slade: No time to grow a dick, son.
斯萊德:小子,冒充大人可不是時候。
Charlie: Just, just give me the gun, all right, Colonel?
查理:把……槍給我,好嗎?中校。
Mr. Slade: I'm talkin' a parade ground. Ten-hut! Soldier, that was a direct order.
斯萊德:我在閱兵呢……立正!小兵,這是命令。
Charlie: Give me the gun?
查理:把槍給我.
Mr. Slade: You can stay or you can leave. You understand? Either way, I'm gonna do this thing. Now why don't you leave and spare yourself.
斯萊德:要走要留隨便你,明白嗎?反正我都會死的。為什么還不走,給自己留條小命。
Charlie: I want your gun, Colonel.
查理:給我槍,中校。
Mr. Slade: I'm gonna give myself a count. You need a count for balance. Five, our...three...two...one. Fuck it.
斯萊德:我來倒計時,穩定一下情緒。五、四、三、二 一 。去他媽的。