I came to say goodbye to Bran. You've said it.
我是來跟布蘭道別的。現在你道過別了。
I wish I could be here when you wake up.
真希望你醒來時我能在這里。
I'm going north with Uncle Benjen. I'm taking the black.
我要跟班揚叔叔北上,穿上黑衣。
I know we always talked about seeing the wall together.
以前我們常說要一起去看長城。
But you'll be able to come visit me at Castle Black when you're better.
等你好些了,可以來黑城堡看我。
I'll know my way around by then.
那時候我已經熟稔周遭地形。
I'll be a sworn brother of The Night's Watch.
成為守夜人的結拜兄弟。
We can go out walking beyond the wall, if you're not afraid.
如果你不怕,我們可以去長城外走走。
I want you to leave.
我要你走。
17 years ago you rode off with Robert Baratheon.
十七年前,你與勞勃·拜拉席恩策馬離去。
You came back a year later with another woman's son.
一年后,抱回了另一個女人的兒子。
And now you're leaving again.
現在你又要走。
I have no choice. That's what men always say when honor calls.
我別無選擇。榮譽召喚時,男人總把這話掛在嘴上。
That's what you tell your families, tell yourselves.
你們用"別無選擇"來搪塞家人和自己。
You do have a choice. And you've made it.
其實你有選擇。你已經做出了選擇。
Cat...
凱特...
I can't do it, Ned. I really can't. You can.
我做不到,奈德。我真的做不到 你可以做到。
You must.
你必須做到。
You've said goodbye to Bran?
跟布蘭道別了嗎?
He's not going to die. I know it. You Starks are hard to kill.
他不會死的,我知道。你們史塔克命硬著呢。
My mother? She was very kind.
我母親她...她待我很親切。
Good. Next time I see you, you'll be all in black.
那就好。下次再見,你就一身黑衣了。
It was always my color.
黑色本來就很配我。
Farewell, Snow. And you, Stark.
雪諾,多保重。史塔克,你也一樣。