A sword for the wall?
打把劍好去長城嗎?
I already have one.
我已經有一把了。
Good man. Have you swung it yet? Of course I have.
很好。使過沒有?當然。
At someone, I mean.
我是說沾過血沒。
It's a strange thing, the first time you cut a man.
很奇怪,當你第一次殺人。
You realize we're nothing but sacks of meat and blood and some bone to keep it all standing.
就會明白,人不過是血肉皮囊,再就是有副骨架支撐著罷了。
Let me thank you ahead of time for guarding us all from the perils beyond the wall...
我提前向你道謝,感謝你抵御來自長城外的威脅。
Wildlings and White Walkers and whatnot.
使我們免遭野人、異鬼等怪物的攻擊。
We're grateful to have good, strong men like you protecting us.
很高興有你這樣強壯的好人保護我們。
We've guarded the kingdoms for 8,000 years.
我們已守護王國長達八千年。
Is it "we" already?
這就"我們"啦?
Have you taken your vows then? Soon enough.
你發(fā)過誓言了嗎?快了。
Give my regards to The Night's Watch.
替我向守夜人致敬。
I'm sure it will be thrilling to serve in such an elite force.
在如此精銳的部隊服役,想必很令人激動吧。
And if not? It's only for life.
就算不高興,你也沒得選擇了。
Thank you, Nymeria.
謝謝你,娜梅莉亞。
Septa Mordane says I have to do it again.
茉丹修女讓我重新整理。
My things weren't properly folded, she says.
她說我的衣服沒有摺整齊。
Who cares how they're folded? ! They're going to get all messed up anyway.
誰管它有沒有摺好?!反正遲早也要亂成一團的嘛。
It's good you've got help.
還好你有幫手。
Watch. Nymeria, gloves.
看好了。娜梅莉亞,去拿手套。