Let's go to my room, guys!
到我的房間來玩吧,大家!
Red alert! Red alert! Andy is coming upstairs! There! Juvenile intrusion! Repeat resume your positions now!
緊急狀況,緊急狀況!安弟要上樓了!搞定了!兒童入侵!重復,立刻回到自己崗位上!
Andy's coming! Everybody, back to your places! Hurry!
安弟來了!大家快回到自己的位置上去!快!
Get to your places! Get to your places!
快回到自己的位置!快回到自己的位置!
Where's my ear? Who's seen my ear? Did you see my ear?
我的耳朵,我的耳朵呢?有誰看到我的耳朵?
Out of my way! Here I come! Here I come!
讓開,讓開,我來了,我來了!
Hey, look, its lasers light up. Take that, Zurg!
你們看,他的雷射亮了。幫我拿一下,札克!
Quick, make a space. This is where the spaceship lands. And he does it like that. And he does a karate chop action!
就擺在這里,這里是太空船降落的地方。他就是這樣做的。他還是空手道高手呢!
Come on down, guys! It's time for games! We've got prizes!
小朋友下來吧!玩游戲啰!我們有獎品哦!
What the heck is up there? Woody, who's up there with ya?
那上面的東西是什么?胡迪,跟你在上面的是誰啊?
Woody? What are you doing under the bed? Nothin'. Nothin'. I'm sure Andy was just a little ex. Cited, that's all.
胡迪?你在床底下干什么啊?沒什么,沒什么。我想安弟有一點太興奮了。
Too much cake and ice cream, I suppose. It's just a mistake!
大概是吃了太多冰淇淋跟蛋糕。那只是個意外!
Well, that mistake is sitting in your spot, Woody. Have you been replaced? What did I tell you earlier? No one is getting replaced.
那個意外正坐在你的地盤上,胡迪。你被人取代了嗎?我剛剛是怎么告訴你的?沒有人可以取代我們。
Now, let's all be polite and give whatever it is up there a nice, big Andy'sroom welcome.
好了,不管那上面是什么,我們都要給他來一個…禮貌的熱情的,安弟房間式的歡迎。