Come in Mother Bird. This is Alpha Bravo. This is it! This is it! Quiet, quiet! Come in Mother Bird.
大鳥媽媽請回答。這是B隊隊長。 有消息了,安靜!大鳥媽媽請回答。
All right, Andy's opening the first present now.
好了,安弟正在拆第一個禮物了。
Mrs. Potato Head! Mrs. Potato Head! Mrs. Potato Head!
蛋頭太太!蛋頭太太!蛋頭太太!
Hey, I can dream, can't I?
做白日夢又不犯法,對吧?
The bow's coming off. He's ripping the wrapping paper. It's a...It's...It's a...a lunch bo. We've got a lunch bo here.
緞帶被解開了,他正在拆包裝紙那是…那是… 那是一個便當盒。那是一個便當盒。
A lunch box? Lunch box? For lunch.
便當盒?便當盒。吃午飯用的。
Okay second present. It appears to be...Okay it's bed sheets.
好了,第二個禮物。那看起來是…一件床單。
Who invited that kid?
那小子誰請來的呀?
Oh! Only one left.
只剩下一個了。
Okay we're on the last present now. Last present!
好,接著是最后一個禮物了。最后一個了!
It's a big one. It's a...It's a board game! Repeat, Battleship! Whew!
這個禮物很大,那…那是棋盤游戲。重復,是海戰棋。
Hallelujah! Yeah! All right! Hey, watch it!
好耶!真好!小心一點!
Sorry there, old spud head.
對不起,蛋頭老兄。
Mission accomplished. Well done, men. Pack it up. We're goin' home.
任務完成了,干得好,收工了,我們回去吧。
So did I tell ya? Nothin' to worry about.
我就說吧?沒什么好擔心的。
I knew you were right all along, Woody. Never doubted ya for a second.
我早就知道你是對的,胡迪,我從來沒有懷疑過你。
Wait a minute. Oh! What do we have here?
等一下。這是什么?。?/div>
Wait! Turn that thing back on!
等一下!再把對講機打開!
Come in Mother Bird! Come in Mother Bird! Mom has pulled a surprise present from the closet.
大鳥媽媽請回答。大鳥媽媽請回答。媽咪從柜子里拿出禮物。
Andy's opening it. He's really excited about this one. Mom, what is it? It's a huge package.
安弟正在拆,他看到這個禮物很興奮。媽咪,這是什么?是個很大的盒子。
Oh, get outta the...One of the kids is in the way. I can't see. It's a... It's a what? What is it?
等一下,有一個孩子擋住了我的視線,我看不見。那是… 那是什么?。渴鞘裁窗??
Oh, no! Oh, ya big lizard! Now we'll never know what it is! Way to go, Rex!
不,慘了!你這只蠢蜥蜴!我們永遠不知道那是什么了!加把勁,霸王龍!
No, no! Turn him around! Turn him around!
不對,不對!把他轉過去,把他轉過去!
He's puttin' 'em in backwa...Here, you're puttin' 'em in backwards!
不對,不對,放反了 ...你們把它們放反了!
Plus is positive, minus is negative! Oh, let me!
正是陽極,負是陰極!我來吧!