原聲文本:
So Barry, how was your trip?
巴里,你的旅行怎么樣?
Did you find proof of the impossible in Starling City, or did you just make my dad mad for no reason?
你在星城里有沒有發現神奇的事情?還是你只是無緣無故把我爸惹毛了?
Actually, while I was away, I had a chance to think about...you know, relationships.
其實離開這里的時候我思考過...感情的問題。
And, well, I'm not in one. And you're not in one, either. And you're my best friend, Iris.
我沒有女朋友。你也沒有男朋友。而且你是我最好的朋友,愛瑞絲。
You're mine, too. Why else would I be here?
你也是我最好的朋友。不然我怎么會來這里?
That's not what I meant. What I meant...-I know what you're gonna say, Barry. - I'm not sure you do.
我不是這個意思,我是說...-巴里,我知道你要說什么。-你沒明白我的話。
Even though we pretty much grew up in the same house together, and we're kind of like brother and sister, because we're not brother and sister, it can get really weird and awkward to talk to me about girls.
盡管我們幾乎在同一個屋檐下長大,我們就像兄妹一樣,但我們不是兄妹,所以你和我聊女孩子可能會很奇怪,很尷尬。
But I just want you to know that it shouldn't be awkward.
但是我想讓你知道,其實沒什么好尷尬的。
There is nothing that I want more than for you to meet the right person that totally loves and adores you for the amazing guy that you are.
我最大的愿望就是你能遇到一個適合你的人,并且因為你的才華而傾慕崇拜你。
Took the words right out of my mouth.
你說出了我的心聲。
Aren't you glad I know you so well?
我這么了解你,你真該感到慶幸。
Thank you.
謝謝。
My name is Harrison Wells. Tonight, the future begins.
我叫哈里森·威爾斯。今晚,未來即將開啟。
The work my team and I will do here will change our understanding of physics.
我和我的團隊將會在這里改變大家對物理的認知。
We'll bring about advancements in power, advancements in medicine.
我們將帶來動力學的進步以及醫學的進步。
And trust me, that future will be here faster than you think.
相信我,未來會比你所想的來得更快。
Hey, my laptop! It's got my dissertation.
我的筆記本里面有我的論文。
I'm sorry.
抱歉。
All right, kid, you don't have to do this, all right?
孩子沒必要搶東西,好嗎?