原聲文本:
Sorry.
抱歉。
Second robbery this week. The teller ID'd Clyde Mardon as the shooter.
本周的第二起搶劫了。出納員指認克萊德·馬登是槍手。
What?
什么?
Oh, Geez, the Mardon brothers are back.
天吶,馬登兄弟又回來了嗎。
What do we got?
有什么線索?
Perps took the bank, shot out the cameras, and as a chaser, killed the security guard over there.
嫌犯控制了銀行,打壞了監控,而且警衛還是被他追著干掉的。
I've got unis kicking in doors of known Mardon brothers associates.
我派人去已知的馬登兄弟同伙家調查了。
CSI been over it?
現場調查過了嗎?
No.
還沒。
Where's Allen?
艾倫人呢?
Sorry! Sorry.
抱歉,抱歉。
You can't keep covering for him...- CSI! CSI! Coming through. - If he's not here now, I'm gonna have to carry on this investigation without him.
你不能總替他兜著...-現場調查,借過。-他要是還不來,我就直接開始調查,不等他了。
Sorry I'm late, Captain Singh.
抱歉我遲到了,辛格隊長。
What was it this time, Mister Allen?
這次又是什么借口,艾倫先生?
Did you forget to set your alarm clock?
忘了設鬧鐘嗎?
Before you answer, I should remind you, the excuse you gave last time was car trouble.
在你回答之前,我得先提醒你你上次給的借口是車壞了。
Wanna know why that one was particularly memorable? I do not own a car.
你知道這為什么令人難忘嗎?因為我沒車。
He was running an errand for me.
是我讓他跑腿去了。
Barry, did you get me what I asked for?
巴里,我要的東西弄到了嗎?
Yeah. Yeah, I did. I have it right...here. I had a few bites of it.
是的,弄到了。它就在這里。我咬了幾口。
Getaway car is a Mustang Shelby GT-500. Shelby's have a rear super-wide tire specific to that model.
逃逸車輛是福特野馬謝爾比GT-500。超寬后胎是謝爾比這款車型特有的。
12 inches with an asymmetrical tread. And there's something else.
12英寸寬,胎面不對稱。還沒完。
Thanks.
謝謝。
Fecal excrement. Animal, I'd guess.
糞便排泄物。應該是動物的。
My dad gave me that pen. Before he died.
那支筆是我父親留給我的。就在他去世之前。
Sorry.
對不起。