原聲文本:
To understand what I'm about to tell you, you need to do something first, you need to believe in the impossible.
想理解我要講的故事,你得先做一件事,那就是相信一切皆有可能。
Can you do that? Good. You see that red blur? That's me. That too. There I am again.
你能做到嗎?很好。看到那抹紅色疾影了嗎?那就是我。這也是。還是我。
My name is Barry Allen. I am the fastest man alive.
我是巴里·艾倫。是現今世上速度最快的人。
My story is pretty simple. My whole life, I have been running.
我的故事很簡單。我的一生都在逃跑。
Usually from bullies. Sometimes I escaped. Sometimes I did not.
一般是怕被人欺負。有時能逃掉。有時逃不掉。
Tell me what happened.
怎么回事。
Those guys were picking on kids just 'cause they thought they weren't cool. It wasn't right.
他們欺負小孩,就因為覺得那些孩子不聽話。那是不對的。
I know.
我知道。
I guess I wasn't fast enough.
我可能跑得太慢了。
No. You have such a good heart, Barry. And it's better to have a good heart than fast legs.
是的。你很善良,巴里。善良永遠比速度重要。
Hello. I'm home.
我回來了。
Barry got into a fight.
巴里和人打架了。
Oh, yeah?
是嗎?
And he won.
他贏了。
Way to go, slugger. And, no more fighting.
干得漂亮,小拳王。不過,不許再打架了。
But after that night, I was running from something much scarier.
但那晚之后我在逃離更為可怕的東西。
Something I could never explain. - Henry! Henry! -Something impossible.
一些我永遠無法解釋的東西。-亨利!亨利!-一些不可能的事。
Help!
救命啊!
Mom! - Barry, don't! - Mom! - Don't let him touch you!
媽媽!-巴里,不要過來!-媽媽!-不要讓他碰到你!
Mom! Mom! - Nora! - Stay back!
媽媽!媽媽!-諾拉!-不要過來!
Nora, hold on!
諾拉,堅持住!
Run, Barry, run!
跑,巴里,快跑!
Mom?
媽媽?
Dad?
爸爸?