天啊,你在干什么,你在拍我嗎?
Oh, my god. What are you doing? Are you filming me?
是的 我想讓你看看你的表現有多瘋狂。
Yes! I want you to see how crazy you are acting.
我? 我去找你說一件很重要的事。
Me?! I come to talk to you about something important,
然后你就拿著攝像機跟著我狂拍,
and then you start chasing me aound with the camera.
我9小時前就吩咐過你打掃廚房了。
I asked you to clean up the kitchen nine hours ago when I left for work.
當時是我離家去上班時,等我下班回到家,發現還是臟亂的一片。
I come back, and it's the exact same mess,plus pickles and peanut butter!
還多了腌黃瓜和花生醬,我整天都得為我那個瘋狂的老板做各種事。
I was running around doing stuff for my crazy boss all day,
然后我餓了,
and then I got hungry,
但垃圾桶里的臭味差點讓我吐出來,
and then the smell from the garbage almost made me throw up!
我也是這種感覺!
That's exactly how I feel!
別煩我了!
Leave me alone!
我的煩心事已經夠多的了!
I have a lot on my plate!
是的,是的,我看到了,親愛的!
Yes. Yes, I can see that, honey.
你把臟盤子都堆在洗碗池里了。
You left it in the sink!
天?。?/p>
Oh, my god!
我排了兩小時的隊。但總算買到了!
I waited in line for two hours, but I got it.
哎呀 我們在拍家庭錄像嗎。
Ooh, we making a home movie?
1 – 英文怎么說?
要表達自己好忙,我們有很多形容方法。
其中一個是「忙個不停」,粵語有一個生動的講法是「日日做到無停手」,換成英文又怎么說呢?
沒停過手,一直工作,英文可以說 “on the go”。
I have been on the go since this morning.
(我由今天早上開始工作,一直沒停過下來。)
如果想表達「由早上做到晚上」,則可以說成 “I work from dawn till dusk.”
Dawn是黎明時分,dusk則是黃昏?!癴rom dawn till dusk”意思就是從早到晚。
2 –「忙到頭不過起來」英文怎么說?
另外一個則是「忙到透不過氣來」,換成英文又怎么說呢?
英文有一個說法是I'm up to my neck in work,意思是工作都堆到頸那么高了,形象很生動,跟「忙到透不過氣來」意思相近。
如果你最近很忙,忙到透不過氣來,可以這樣說︰
I'm really up to my neck in this report.
(我忙這個報告忙得透不過氣來。)
不說工作堆到頸那么高,再高一點堆到眼/耳那么高也可以︰
I'm up to my eyes in paperwork this week.
Peter is up to his ears in his work.
3 –「自顧不暇」英文怎么說?
同事請你幫忙,但你已經太忙了,根本自顧不暇,可以這樣說︰
I'm sorry, I just have too much on my plate right now.
(對不起,我已經有夠忙的了,自顧不暇。)
have too much on one's plate 意思是那人手頭已有不少工作,沒辦法再抽空。
將 “too much”換成 “a lot” 或 “enough” 也可以。
如果你正忙著處理一項工作,上司建議請同事幫你忙,但你知道那位同事也很忙,不愿再加重他的負擔,可以這樣說︰
He has a lot on his plate. I don't want to burden him with my project.
He's got enough on his plate already