Selling to one...some poachers I caught on my land.
是向他們販賣...在我領地上抓到的幾個盜獵者。
Under my reign, you won't be punished for such nonsense.
倘若是我掌權,絕不會因這等小事懲罰你。
You can rest assured of that.
你盡可放心。
Betterlooking bitches than you're used to, Uncle.
這些母狗比你以前搞的可好看多了,舅舅。
My mother's been looking for you.
我母親一直在找你。
We ride for King's Landing today.
我們今日就啟程回君臨。
Before you go, you will call on Lord and Lady Stark and offer your sympathies.
走之前,你要去拜見史塔克公爵和夫人,表達你的同情。
What good will my sympathies do them?
我向他們表達同情有什么用?
None. But it is expected of you.
一點用都沒有,但這是應盡的禮數。
Your absence has already been noted.
大家已經注意到你缺席了。
The boy means nothing to me.
那史塔克小孩算什么東西。
And I can't stand the wailing of women.
我可不想去聽老女人哭哭啼啼。
One word and I'll hit you again. I'm telling mother! Go! Tell her.
你敢再說一句,我就再賞你一記耳光。我要去告訴媽媽!盡管去告吧!
But first you will get to Lord and Lady Stark.
但你首先去乖乖地拜見史塔克公爵夫婦。
And you will fall on your knees in front of them and tell them how very sorry you are...
我要你在他們面前跪下說:你對此感到非常遺憾...
that you are at their service, and that all your prayers are with them.
并愿意隨時為他們效勞,最后獻上最虔誠的祈禱。
Do you understand? You can't...Do you understand?
你聽懂了沒有?你沒資格...你聽懂了沒有?
The prince will remember that, little lord. I hope so.
大人,王子可不會輕易忘記。他記得最好。
If he forgets, be a good dog and remind him.
哪天要是他忘了,你這條狗可要好好提醒他。
Ah. Time for breakfast.
啊,該去吃早餐了。