You need to drink, child. And eat.
孩子,你得喝水呀。也要吃東西。
Isn't there anything else?
沒有別的食物可吃嗎?
The Dothraki have two things in abundance: Grass and horses.
多斯拉克人有兩樣東西最多:青草和馬。
People can't live on grass.
人可不能吃草。
In the Shadow Lands beyond Asshai, they say there are fields of ghost grass with stalks as pale as milk that glow in the night.
據說在亞夏彼方的陰影之地有一片鬼草海,那草的莖桿雪白如奶,夜間熠熠發光。
It murders all other grass.
這種草會殺死其余的草。
The Dothraki believe that one day it will cover everything that's the way the world will end.
多斯拉克人認為,有朝一日鬼草將覆蓋一切,世界就是這么完蛋的。
It'll get easier.
你會適應的。
Khaleesi! Your hands.
卡麗熙!您的手。
We're still not far from Pentos, your Grace.
陛下,我們離開潘托斯還不算遠。
Magister Illyrio has extended his hospitality. You'd be more comfortable there.
伊利里歐總督熱情慷慨。您在那兒會舒適得多。
I have no interest in hospitality or comfort.
我現在不管什么舒不舒適。
I'll stay with Drogo until he fulfills his end of the bargain and I have my crown.
我要跟著卓戈直到他完成交易,幫我奪回王冠。
As you wish, your Grace.
如您所愿,陛下。
Well, Mormont, as brutish as this life is, I suppose it is preferable to beheading.
莫爾蒙,雖說流亡生活很艱苦,但我覺著總比掉腦袋強。
What did Ned Stark want you for? Buying from a slaver?
奈德·史塔克為什么通緝你?從奴隸販子手里買奴隸?