Are you as good with a spear as you used to be?
你的槍術還有當年精準嗎
No but I'm still better than you.
不比當年了 但較你還是略勝一籌
I know what I'm putting you through.
我也知道這樣讓你為難
Thank you for saying yes.
但總歸多謝你能應允下來
I only ask you because I need you.
不是逼不得已 我不會請你出山
You're a loyal friend.
你是我的忠誠老友
You hear me? A loyal friend.
聽見沒 忠誠老友
The last one I've got.
除你之外別無他人
I hope I'll serve you well. You will.
我希望能堪此大任 一定會的
And I'll make sure you don't look so fucking grim all the time.
而且保證讓你一改這副冷冰冰的德性
Come on boys let's go kill some boar!
走吧 小伙子們 去獵幾頭野豬回來
Come on you.
走吧
Stop! Stop.
停 停
Are you completely mad?
你是不是瘋了
He saw us. It's all right it's all right.
他瞧見我們了 放心 沒事
It's all right. He saw us!
沒事 他瞧見我們了
I heard you the first time.
我聽見了
Quite the little climber aren't you?
你這小家伙還真能爬啊
How old are you boy? 10.
小鬼 你幾歲啦 十歲