Are you home? Pick up! I need food. I want to order something. I am craving guacamole. I'm pulling up.
你在家嗎?接電話!我餓死了,想叫點外賣。今天特別想吃鱷梨沙拉。我馬上到家。
I was here all night. I had my phoneon silent.
我一整晚都呆在家。我的電話靜音了。
You two were close?
你們兩個走得很近嗎?
Yeah. Real close for the past year. This whole stalking mess brought us closer. We met in a spin class at the gym.
是的,去年開始熟絡起來。跟蹤者的事情讓我們兩個走得更近了。我們是在健身房的單車課上認識的。
She told me she was being harassed at the last place. I told her that-when next door became available. She moved in.
她說在上一個住所有人騷擾她。隔壁房間空出來以后我告訴了她。她就搬進來了。
Were you two ever involved?
你們有過關系嗎?
No. We were just friends.
沒有,我們只是朋友。
But you wanted more.
可是你并不滿足。
No. We were just friends.
不,我們只是朋友。
Do all the apartment shave a view of the hollywood sign?
所有的公寓都可以看到好萊塢的標志嗎?
On the north side.
北邊的可以。
You an actor?
你是演員嗎?
I'm a realtor.
我是房產經紀人。
But you came to L.A. to be an actor.
可是你來洛杉磯是為了當演員。
Yeah. 10 years ago, but I'm a realtor now.
對,十年前是這樣,可我現在做房地產。
Was Kate involved with anyone?
凱特有跟誰在一起嗎?
The last guy was over a year ago, a banker Larry Myers.
她上段感情是在一年前,一個叫拉里·邁爾斯的銀行家。
Didn't last long. Turns out he was married. She found out. She dumped him.
沒持續多久。原來他是有婦之夫。她發現之后就甩了他。
Could I use your bathroom? I can't pee next door. It's a quasi crime scene.
能借用一下你的衛生間嗎?我不能在隔壁小解,那可是疑似犯罪現場。
Then you're gonna have to go hold it.
那你只能忍著了。
You're not gonna snoop through my stuff. I'm not Kate's stalker.
我不會讓你亂翻我的東西。我沒有跟蹤凱特。
Yes. Hold it, Jack.
對,忍著吧,杰克。
Did Kate ever suspect Larry Myers?
凱特懷疑過拉里·邁爾斯嗎?
At first. She asked him point blank. He denied it.
一開始懷疑過,她直接問過他。他否認了。
She didn't want to falsely accuse him. He was married with kids.
她不想盲目起訴他。他結婚了,還有孩子。
Thank you.
謝謝你。