This was uploaded on the University's student web site. You familiar with this video?
這段視頻被上傳到了學校的學生官網上。你知道這段視頻嗎?
Yeah. I've seen it. Who hasn't? But I didn't film it, and I didn't post it online.
我看過了,誰沒看過呢?但不是我拍的,也不是我發到網上的。
Do I have to answer these questions again? I've been discharged. I'd like to get to class.
這些問題我得回答多少次?我可以出院了,我想回去上課。
Please, Perry. Detective Davis is here as a favor to me. We'll be quick.
拜托,佩里,戴維斯警探來這里是幫我的忙。會很快結束的。
Guy in the video-Eric Bates...He says you filmed this on your laptop over a year ago when you two were roommates.
里面的男生,埃里克·貝茨他說這是你一年前用筆記本拍的,當時你們是室友。

No. No. He's just claiming that because it's the best story he can come up with to save his ass.
不,他之所以這樣說是因為他只想出來這一個挽救面子的說法。
He doesn't want to admit that he showed his little sex tape to all his buddies and then they shared it with the internet.
他不想承認他把性愛錄像給所有朋友看過,結果被人發到網上去了。
You lived together freshman year, and then he moved outin the second semester. Why?
大一的時候你們住在一起,第二個學期他就搬走了,為什么?
I don't know. He got weird. Freshman stress, was partying a lot.
我不知道,他舉止越來越奇怪。大一新生總有壓力,他總去聚會。
His mood swings were insane. I'm not gonna press charges, ok? But guy needs to chill out.
他的情緒波動很大。我不會正式起訴,好嗎?只是他需要冷靜冷靜。
Why won't you press charges?
你為什么不起訴?
Everybody makes mistakes. Eric has problems, but he's a good guy. I want to give him a second chance.
每個人都會犯錯。埃里克是有問題,但他是個好人。我想再給他一次機會。
He's lying. The guy's a pathological liar. I know I shouldn't have roughed him up.
他在說謊。他是個病態的撒謊者。我知道我不該對他動粗的。
You did more than that. You put him in the hospital with a concussion.
你做的可不只是動粗。你把他打到腦震蕩住院了。
And I'm sorry about that, but the guy's been trouble ever since I was roommates with him.
我很抱歉,但自從我和他做室友開始就一直麻煩不斷。
He claims that you made the video yourself and showed it to your friends.
他說那個視頻是你自己拍好然后再給朋友們看的。
He left his laptop on and recorded me and Christie. I would never film a sex tape.
他留下他的電腦把我和克里斯蒂偷拍下來。我自己絕不會拍性愛錄像的。
You were roommates with him freshman year. Why'd you move out?
你和他在大一時是室友。你為什么會搬出去?
It got too much. At first, he was cool, a little nerdy. He comes from a good family.
太多原因了。最開始他還好,有點書呆子的感覺。家庭環境優渥。
Then stuff started happening, little things that you can't prove. Just got weird. I can't explain it.
之后各種事情開始發生,都是你無法證明的細枝末節的事情。但就是很奇怪。我無法解釋。
You'd catch him in a small lie, he wouldn't give you messages from your friends, things like that?
你能發現他撒小謊,他不會幫朋友把口信傳達給你,是像這樣的事情嗎
Yeah.
對。
Neither boy is gay, there are no sexual undertones here. Isn't that unusual?
兩個人都不是同性戀,這個案件中不存在隱含的性關系。這很不尋常嗎?
Well, there's more to stalking than just romantic obsession. Perry's fixated on Eric, hero worship, idolization.
跟蹤不僅僅是因為愛情上的癡迷。佩里對埃里克念念不忘,英雄崇拜,將他偶像化。
But Perry's the victim.
但佩里才是受害者。
Of the attack, but he's lying about the rest. Did Perry lose a parent or a sibling at a young age?
他是被打了,但其他事情上他都撒了謊。佩里小時候失去過父母或兄弟姐妹嗎?
His mother when he was 4. How did you know that?
他四歲時母親離開了。你怎么知道的?
Well, loss and rejection become his comfort zone.
失去和拒絕是他的舒適區。
His ex-roommate rejects him, and so he seeks it out.
前室友的拒絕導致他的窮追不舍。
I'm more concerned about what Eric said about Perry's behavior.
我更擔心埃里克說的關于佩里的各種行為。
That's campus police jurisdiction. I can't intervene unless you invite me in.
那是校警管轄范圍。如果你不正式要求我是無法介入的。
I appreciate the assessment, but we're gonna keep this in house for the moment. Perry's family are important alumni.
感謝你的評估,但我們現在不準備公開此事。佩里的家人是重要的校友。
You'll call me if something occurs.
發生事情就叫我。
Of course. Thanks for the help, Beth.
當然,謝謝你的幫助,貝絲。