I shouldn't have come home.
我不該回來的
I know the risk.
我知道這很冒險
But I had no choice.
但我別無選擇
I have to know her.
我必須去認識她
Dear diary,
親愛的日記本
today will be different.
今天將會不同以往
It has to be.
我必須做出改變
I will smile, and it will be believable.
我將面帶笑容 讓人覺得可信的笑容
My smile was say "I'm fine, thank you."
我的笑如同在說 "我很好 謝謝關心"
"Yes, I feel much better."
"是的 我好多了"
I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her parents.
我不再是失去雙親的悲傷女孩
I will start fresh, be someone new.
我要重新開始 做全新的自己
It's the only way I'll make it through.
只有這樣我才能撐下去
Toast. I can make toast.
吐司怎么樣 我會做土司
It's all about the coffee, Aunt Jenna.
只要咖啡就行 珍娜阿姨
Is there coffee?
有咖啡嗎
Your first day of school
你們開學第一天
and I'm totally unprepared.
我卻毫無準備
Lunch money?
要午餐錢嗎
I'm good.
我不用了
Anything else?
還有什么別的嗎
A number two pencil? What am I missing?
一支2B鉛筆 我還漏了什么沒
Don't you have a big presentation today?
你今天不是要做一個很重要的報告嗎
I'm meeting with my thesis advisor at...now.
我要和論文導師見面 就是現在
- Crap! - Then go. We'll be fine.
-糟糕 -那走吧 我們自己能行
You ok?
你還好吧
Don't start.
打住