That's it. I cannot make this decision. It is too difficult.
夠了 我無法做決定 這實在太難了
I leave it entirely up to the gods of fate.
我決定交給命運之神
A Magic 8 Ball?
神奇8號球?
You can't make this decision with a toy!
你開玩笑吧? 怎么可以用玩具決定命運?
It's not a toy.
這可不是玩具
I don't know what else to do!
我別無選擇
I either keep my wife and lose one of my best friends...
不是追回老婆,失去好朋友
...or I get divorced for the second time before I'm 30.
就是留下朋友 在30歲前離婚兩次
If anyone else has a better suggestion,let's hear it.
要是有人有更好的建議 現(xiàn)在就說出來
Because I got nothing! Don't be shy.
否則我真的沒有辦法! 大家別害羞
Any suggestion will do.
各種建議都可以
Okay,then. Here we go.
好吧 開始了
Magic 8 Ball......should I never see Rachel again?
神奇8號球,我是不是不該再見瑞秋?
"Ask Again Later."
待會再問
Later is not good enough!
這個答案不夠好
"Ask Again Later."
待會再問
What the hell? This is broken! It is broken!
搞屁啊,這東西壞掉了
Let me see. Will Chandler have sex tonight?
我來看看 錢德今晚會跟女人上床嗎?
"Don't Count On lt." Seems like it works to me.
別太篤定 我倒覺得沒壞掉
Okay,one more time. Should I never see Rachel again?
好,再來一次 我是否不該再見瑞秋了?
Magic 8 Ball! What did you ask?
神奇8號球!你問什么?
Does...Rachel get to pick the movie that we're all going to see tonight?
今晚要看的電影 可以交由瑞秋決定嗎?
Excellent. What's the answer?
很好,答案是什么?
Looks like Stella's gonna get her groove back tonight!
看來老牛今晚吃得到嫩草了
What? I heard it was good.
怎么了?聽說那部片不錯啊