People are always asking me, what did I miss the most?
人們總是問我,我最懷念的是什么
Air conditioning.
中央空調
Satellite radio.
衛星無線電
Taglietuhta
意大利干,干
Tagliatelle?
意大利干面條
Mm. Right.
沒錯
But those are the answers that I give people
不過我之所以給他們那些答案
because those are the answers they're expecting.
是因為那是他們期待的
Why can't you just be truthful?
為什么你不實話實說呢
I don't know how truthful I can be.
我不知道該怎么說實話
You've been through a crucible,
你經歷了一場殘酷的考驗
and it changed you. How can it not?
這場考驗改變了你,為什么不能說
That's beautiful.
真美
Your cross.
你的十字架項鏈
It's a gift.
是件禮物
From my fiance.
我未婚夫送的
Fiance.
未婚夫
I didn't know you were engaged.
我不知道你訂婚了
I'm not.
我沒有
Anymore.
再也不算了
He died.
他死了
I'm sorry.
真遺憾
Me, too.
我也覺得
That was my crucible.
失去他就是對我的殘酷考驗
Boy, it's nice to...
天吶,感覺真好
It's really nice to be with someone that I can be myself with.
可以不用偽裝自己和人相處真好
It's nice to be with someone who knows how hard it can be.
和能與自己感同身受的人相處真好
I'm really sorry.
真是抱歉
It's ok. Take it.
沒關系,接吧
Thank you.
謝謝
Yeah.
喂
It's Dig. Something came up.
我是狄格,出事了
You gotta get out of there and call me back.
你必須離開那兒然后給我打電話
Helena, I have to go. There's something that I have to do.
海倫娜,我得走了,有些事必須去做
It's about my mother, otherwise I would, uh,
事關我母親,不然我會
I would stay.
我會留下來
And I would like that.
我也會歡迎之至
My father would kill me if I let you pay.
如果我讓你付錢的話我爸會殺了我的
I have a confession.
我要坦白一點
I didn't want to go out with you tonight.
今晚我本不想跟你出來的
That makes two of us.
我也是
I'm really glad that I did.
我真高興我沒有那么做
That makes two of us.
我也是
Oliver.
奧利弗
Be careful with my father.
小心我爸