Did you get the gum out from under the diamond?
戒指上的口香糖弄下來了嗎?
Mostly.
差不多了。
Morning.
早上好。
Hi! Happy Valentine's Day.
好!情人節快樂。
Dr. Ron, did you spend the night?
Ron醫生,你在這里過夜了?
Well, uh, yeah, I got kinda tired after the movie, so I asked?
呃,呃,看完電影之后我有點累了,所以我就問?
It's okay. She knows that you make house calls.
沒關系的,她知道你上門出診的。
Oh. Um, so listen, I've got surgery till six.
哦,嗯,聽著,我6點前有手術。
I'll get dressed and I'll pick you up at about seven. We have reservations at Chez Naomi.
穿戴好之后7點我來接你,我們在Chez Naomi訂座了。
Great! I'll have a light lunch.
太棒了!燭光晚餐。
And also, Dr. Cunningham's schedule opened up, so if you'd like, we can move up your surgery to Wednesday.
還有,Cunningham醫生有時間了,如果你愿意的話,我們可以把你的手術時間提前到星期三。
Oh, I have a wedding that day.
那天我要參加一個婚禮。
On a Wednesday?
在星期三?
Yeah. Uh, Wednesdays are becoming very popular with brides. It's like the new Saturday.
是的,新娘們喜歡在星期三結婚,就象周六一樣。
Oh. Okay. Well, I'll see ya tonight. Bye.
好吧。那...我們今晚見,再見。
Your mother is a rotten, sneaky person.
你媽是個狠毒的卑鄙小人。
Look, I'm not too crazy aboutthis whole fake marriage thing, but if you don't have that operation, you could die.
瞧,我對假婚事件沒什么看法,但...如果你不動手術的話,可能會死的。
So don't be so hard on yourself. You are a good person.
所以對自己別太苛刻了,你是個好人。
Thanks, hon. That really helps. Okay, now I want you to go over and slip this ring to your father.
謝謝,親愛的。你的話幫我大忙了。好了,現在過去把這個給你爸爸,
And just so you know, if Edie catches you, I'm expecting you to swallow it.
你知道的,要是被Edie抓住了,我希望你把它吞下去。
don't be so hard on yourself: 【別對自己太苛刻】