Carlos, what are you doing?
Carlos 你在干嗎?
Hello, Gabriela.
你好,Gabriela.
Oh. Hi, mom.
哦。你好,媽媽。
I just told Carlos I just had to take a shower.
我剛和Carlos說我非要洗個澡不可。
The man next to me on the plane weighed three hundred pounds and he sweated all over me. Ugh, it was so gross.
飛機上坐我隔壁的男的重三百磅,一流汗全跑到我身上了。呃,真惡心啊。
No, I'm just surprised you're here. It's Valentine's Day.
你來這我真沒想到。今天是情人節呀。
Don't you and Mr. Hedgefund have plans? I know Carlos and I do.
你和你的“對沖基金”先生難道沒什么活動嗎?Carlos和我已經安排好了
No, I left Charles.
沒活動,我和Charles分手了。
What? He was worth, like, six million dollars.
什么?他的身價有,大概,600萬美元哪。
Money is not everything, Gabriella.
錢不是萬能的,Gabriela。
For some people, but we're talking about you now, mother.
對于有些人來說,的確如此。可我們說的不是別人,是母親大人你啊。
You know, I can't believe this, I mean, I just went through a terrible breakup and the least you could do is pretend to care.
我真不敢相信,我剛剛和男友分手,你就不能假裝很關心我的樣子啊。
Well, of course we feel awful about it, don't we, Gabrielle?
當然,我們都很難過。不是嗎,Gabrielle?
Yeah, we're just sick about it.
是啊,我們都覺得很討厭。
Well, don't worry about me. Hmm. Hmm. I'll be okay.
不用為我擔心,我會沒事的。
In fact, I bought myself a little gift to take my mind off my problems.
其實為了讓自己開心點,我還特地獎賞了自己。
Really? What did you buy?
是嘛?買了什么?
New boobs!
超大胸部!
No peeking, Carlos.
可不要偷看哦,Carlos。
Okay, mom, put these away!
好了,媽媽,快擋起來!
My plastic surgeon gave me a great deal. Aren't they fun? Bye, Carlos.
我的整形師給我做的。是不是很大啊?再見,Carlos。
What? I think she's charming.
怎么了?我覺得她美麗十足。
Okay, you can think she's charming. But don't forget for one second that she is a monster.
行,你可以這么想。但千萬別忘了,她是個讓人極度生厭的人。