It's like a high five. It's a low two.
就像"擊掌"一樣 不過是"親臀"罷了
You know what? I'm gonna prove
跟你說 我要證明
that you won only because I was distracted.
我輸掉是因為分心了
We're gonna have a rematch right here, right now.
我們現在再打一場
-So you want to go up against me again? -Yes.
-所以你想再和我"大干一場"嗎 -對
No! Damn it.
不 我靠
Hello!
喂
Hey, Dad. Uh, did you know that the accident was Gloria's fault?
爸 你知道那車禍責任在歌洛莉亞嗎
Yes. I mean, I wasn't there,
嗯 我雖然當時不在場
but she's a horrible driver.
但歌洛莉亞是個爛司機
If she hit 10 cars, I wouldn't be surprised.
她要撞了10輛車 我也不吃驚
If you knew it was her fault, why did you get me involved?
你既然知道是她的責任 為什么把我扯進來
Because someone has to tell her she's in the wrong,
因為總得有人告訴她她錯了
and better you than me.
你說總比我說好
That's great. Here I am thinking
真好啊 我還天真地以為
that my dad actually respects me as a lawyer,
我爸開始尊重我律師的職業了
and really you're just throwing me to the wolves.
但你只是把我往火坑里推
-Can't it be both? -Okay.
-不能兩種心思都有嗎 -好吧
Dad, it doesn't bother you in the least...
老爸 你就一點沒覺得悲哀
that your gay son is the only one
你的同性戀兒子是唯一
tough enough to stand up to your wife?
敢直面你老婆的人
Go get 'em, Rocky. See you later.
加油搞定吧伙計 回見
Your father and I had a moon landing in the locker room.
你老爸和我在更衣室"屁屁碰"了
What's the matter with you?
你有病啊
What about you? Do you ever get serious with anyone?
你呢 有沒有在處對象啊
Sure. Oh, no. Not yet.
沒有 目前沒有
Oh, honey, you will.
寶貝 你會有的
Oh, no, I hope not. It's-It's fun.
不 我不希望有 現在很好玩
I'm sorry. I'm just-I'm waiting for some news.
不好意思 我在等電話
-What news? -I'm-I'm up for the Paris job.
-什么電話 -我去應聘了一個法國的工作
The-The head of the international division?
國際分公司的頭頭嗎